Ubisoft Themepark coming 2025

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ubisoft Entertainment Center to Open in 2025, Full Theme Park Coming Later - IGN

Ubisoft-Parque-tematico.jpg

Ubisoft has announced that it will be opening its first Entertainment Center in 2025. As part of the announcement, the company also notes that it is also currently developing a full-scale theme park, though that will debut at a later date.

As revealed in a press release, the studio says that it is set to open its first Ubisoft Entertainment Center at Studios Occitanie Méditerranée in 2025. The French-based center will be located around a 40-minute drive from the city of Montpellier and will include a professional film studio, multiple entertainment offerings, as well as retail, dining, and hospitality.

"Studios Occitanie is excited to become the first location for Ubisoft's groundbreaking Entertainment Center concept," said Bruno Granja, founder of Studios Occitanie. "Gaming has grown to become the biggest form of entertainment. It makes sense that we partner with France's leading game publisher to create a new kind of immersive experience that celebrates gaming culture."

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

What franchises can they even use that are mainstream and amusement park friendly/compatible :mjlol:

Assasins creed?
Watch Dogs?
Rayman?
I'm picturing someone walking around in an Ezio mascot outfit with plastic daggers :dead:
for real though
Immortal phoenix rising could have a sizable attraction
rainbow six paintball
the crew rollarcoaster involving a boat, car, and plane
let me stop before they write these down but they could make it work

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ubisoft doesn't have iconic enough properties for this, but I love theme parks and if this shyt existed I would go no questions asked if I was to ever go to France. :ehh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least you know you would never get lost there :ehh: they’ll always show you exactly where to go. Kid/family friendly

Season Pass only lasting a month before you gotta buy the next one is fukked up tho

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I was for it and then i read its in france. The only place im going outside of america is africa (central and south).

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every theme park game I've ever seen since Roller Coaster Tyc00n 3 has looked like complete trash :francis: