U.S. Secret Service: “Massive Fraud” Against State Unemployment Insurance Programs

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What does this even mean? They’re self-employed/independent contractors.

A lot of people couldn't get regular jobs even in this economy so they used the gig system. If you drove for Uber, you could take a check and just post up where Uber drivers hang out turn the app off and still get fares on the low while collecting unemployment. Same thing for other gig jobs.

If people don't have traditional jobs they can claim to not be working while doing jobs on the side.

It's kind of a license to steal.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Told y'all them unemployment numbers are fugazi
A lot of scammers and people who don't qualify

Track em down,cut off their nuts and deport em
After the California bust, they were supposed to move smarter

fukk em

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Too bad they don’t use the money to fix up their countries. They take the shyt and park a Benz outside a shanty with a creek of piss and shyt flowing outside it. Smfh clowns.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy cuz the people who got ID’s stolen are gonna be affected in a lot of ways.
From IRS to Social Security (I’m sure it’s a lot of seniors ) to housing assistance.

All for getting a bag but damn a lot of innocent people getting fukked over

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Reread the article again you idiot. This is pre-covid, and has nothing to do with the corona checks

And this is nothing but bullshyt drummed up by Republicans to stop any furture government assistance to the vast numbers of americans.

A good nigerian scam story can work wonders on the typical american. SMH
My nikka let's not call people out of their names over some random story that doesn't really matter.

The Republicans will do what they need to do to get reelected. If that means another stimulus then they'll do that.