Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:jbhmm:
2022-Black-Indavidual-Income.png
cost-comfortable-living-america-jpg-5c80.jpg

salary-need-to-afford-home-2018-8426-1.png

1200px-Black_Americans_by_county.png

:jbhmm:
There is little most people can and will do that's more productive in improving their quality of life than learning how to both be & find a healthy viable supportive spouse.

2022-Black-Houshold-and-Family-Incomes.png
2023PovertyGuidelines.png

FU3PLjtacAIL2yo.jpg

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Florida is the biggest scam in the United state, go look on google maps at Florida and you can see the horrid development has literally erased like 25% of the natural areas, like some parts of Florida you just see grey for miles and miles. Houses are built like shyt out here, the roads are shytty, the infrastructure overall just sucks and the only thing the government really does is build highways everywhere. It’s expensive to live here but people pay like shyt unless you have enough years in a profession, it’s a miracle I’m making a living doing what I do and still managing to live here. If I was still single I’d have stayed in atl with my folks cause this place is nuts

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Should probably add AFTER TAXES* to most of those states.

They always seem to not factor that in.

A little tougher when the state and federal government take $20 - $30k off your yearly salary.

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Florida is the biggest scam in the United state, go look on google maps at Florida and you can see the horrid development has literally erased like 25% of the natural areas, like some parts of Florida you just see grey for miles and miles. Houses are built like shyt out here, the roads are shytty, the infrastructure overall just sucks and the only thing the government really does is build highways everywhere. It’s expensive to live here but people pay like shyt unless you have enough years in a profession, it’s a miracle I’m making a living doing what I do and still managing to live here. If I was still single I’d have stayed in atl with my folks cause this place is nuts
Yeah. All that doesn’t matter when most of it will be underwater in 100 years.
:skip:
I own a house in Tampa.
:snoop:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
A different list for the salary you need to be "comfortable" and the salary you need to own a average house? And the comfortable salary is way lower than the one you need to have an average house?

icegif-1071.gif
-The numbers make perfect sense when people are comfortable renting.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
What part?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Yall have to understand median vs average. Those numbers seem very accurate and the "comfort" thing is accurate too.

Somebody said "Ramen Noodle status". Yall clearly don't know what to do with money. $100,000 for a family of 2-4 is luxurious in any state except for NY and CA.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yall have to understand median vs average. Those numbers seem very accurate and the "comfort" thing is accurate too.

Somebody said "Ramen Noodle status". Yall clearly don't know what to do with money. $100,000 for a family of 2-4 is luxurious in any state except for NY and CA.

$100k should be fairly easy too if both the man and woman are working.

Black folks don't seem to realize how much easier life is when you splitting the bills. Suddenly you not living pay check to pay check. Suddenly you got $15k for an emergency fund. Of course this takes into account the couple doesn't male dumb financial decisions.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
They don't account for which city you live in. Atlanta 59k ain't getting you nothing. Rural GA that may get you somewhere

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
$100k should be fairly easy too if both the man and woman are working.

Black folks don't seem to realize how much easier life is when you splitting the bills. Suddenly you not living pay check to pay check. Suddenly you got $15k for an emergency fund. Of course this takes into account the couple doesn't male dumb financial decisions.
Preach…