U guys ever heard this about Marvin Gaye?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Maybe because his name was listed by Charles Manson on his celebrities he wanted to kill list.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I heard Marvin Gaye is next and his story is insane. Expect to hear about him living out of his car driving around the country on some Ted Bundy shyt. Marvin went ghost for a few years and we’ll see how they work that story.
The post I quoted was the first time I’ve ever heard of this shyt. Originally posted 4 years ago. That isn’t to say it’s true, but that tweet in the OP isn’t the first time I’ve heard of this rumor.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

:damn::damn::damn:

Daps
there are 335 million twitter users worldwide

you found 1 tweet, with 2 likes, made 24 hours ago

and we're supposed to believe this, why? :what:
I didn't say u should believe it, I saw it come across timeline due to a mutual commenting & wondered if yall had ever heard about it.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
there are 335 million twitter users worldwide

you found 1 tweet, with 2 likes, made 24 hours ago

and we're supposed to believe this, why? :what:
In your current thread about social media, I said that it's largely a waste of time.

Somewhere along the line societies around the world started believing that everybody's voice needed to be heard about every topic. That was a big mistake, and we can't put the genie back in the bottle.

In earlier eras, people with authority, expertise, or experience were the voices we listened to or paid attention to.