U ever open stuff at the market eat it and put it back?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Like if I want a pickle, I open the jar take one out eat it, screw the cap back on and put it back on the shelf

:ohlawd:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Lmao the slim jims in the canister I take about 3 of em and :eat:
51o6DfqHW0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No.

If you do, I would only hope that a havoc-ish employee who worked at a pickling plant proceeded to jam a cucumber up his butt before putting it into the jar, and then you, by some odd coincedence, open that jar and eat that pickle.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
when i was younger and would go food shoppin with mom, i made it a routine to eat one of these while in the store and toss the wrapper in the bushes

drakes-yodels-value-pack-48192.jpg

havoc00

Pro
Daps
No.

If you do, I would only hope that a havoc-ish employee who worked at a pickling plant proceeded to jam a cucumber up his butt before putting it into the jar, and then you, by some odd coincedence, open that jar and eat that pickle.

:umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Man I back in the day (early teens) if I had no money I would just eat chocolate bars/biscuits/cakes in the market. What I use to do was pick what I wanted to eat and just walk around the market. shyt worked until this one day.

So this one day I do my usual shyt, pick up the food, eat and pretend to shop. As I proceed
to finish this lovely cake I see a huge dude down the aisle , I think nothing of it and keep on walking. So I finish my cake and I'm walking sideways to another side of the market. I see this huge dude again. So I'm at the bottom of the aisle near the checkout about to make my exit and I hear

Someone: Excuse Me, Stop !!!

Me in my head: I wonder who he talking too :what:

African Security: YOU, widi blue jacket kome here :damn:

Me in my head: Dam this dude talkin bout me :ohhh:

*Starts Running After ME*

African Security: GET HERE NOW !! :damn:

Needless to say dude chased me but I was a young 14 year old athlete, I was possessed by the spirit of jesse owens that day, dude never had a chance. Last time I did that type shyt too.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Man, I used to all the time. We used to go to the grocery store and leave that ho full.

I've chilled out, but me and my son still go ham in the fruit section :youngsabo:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
usually just candy once in a blue moon..and like i said in another thread used to get mad zoned&steal donuts while i was in school

eating on the run isn't that appealing to me though,i'm a Tauremini,i like to savor shyt..