Tyrese On Club Shay Shay

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjlol:Ok I’m in for the fukkery but people going on Shannon’s podcast. Forcibly trying to recreate Katt’s interview/moment is corny. Like make that shyt happen organically lol.
Ong

Honestly I don’t find Shannon’s podcast entertaining at all

He doesn’t have the personality plus plays it too safe to really have viral interviews

Katt only went viral because he’s a cracchead who feeds into low brow entertainment

I’m willing to bet as of now no one can even remember wtf Katt talked about in his interview(which was like 3 hours by the way) besides Steve Harvey hating on Bernie and him calling Cedric a walrus

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Ong

He doesn’t have the personality plus plays it too safe to really have viral interviews

Katt only went viral because he’s a cracchead who feeds into low brow entertainment

I’m willing to bet as of now no one can even remember wtf Katt talked about in his interview(which was like 3 hours by the way) besides Steve Harvey hating on Bernie and him calling Cedric a walrus
This.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
He does some cornball shyt but i still root for him. The only excuse I can offer is that he doesn’t know better.

Also his normalcy and his fukk shyt doesn’t deviate as far as someone like Game, where you want to like him, but can’t because of his shenanigans.

I saw a clip where he said Singleton told him that he reminded him of PAC😂. And he went to listing the ways… Born and raised in Watts, I salute him for not wearing that. You can’t tell if you don’t know.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ong

Talked about Monique, Tiffany Haddish, entertainers selling their souls and their bodies to get on.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Ong

You aint lying...