Typewriters>>>>>>Computers

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Sure you got the Internet, but back then we had typewriters..if you grew up in the 80s than you know what I'm talking about..

Typewriters were soooooooo much more fun and interesting..the sound of the keys pressed..it made you feel like you were putting in that work..the delete key that scrolled back and erased the letters..

The typewriter was a real machine..real metal..real grime and grit..real man type shyt, with the finesse of a ballerina..

We didn't google or board sites..when we wanted to spell check a word..we used the dictionary..like a real human..

We were real writers..

ALL THE GOAT AUTHORS used type writers..Hemingway, Stephen king, Steinbeck!!!!

Who are today's great authors in this day and age..bloggers? Perez Hilton? Notice the difference...? They use computers..they suck..we win..typewriters ftw:win:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Sure you got the Internet, but back then we had typewriters..if you grew up in the 80s than you know what I'm talking about..

Typewriters were soooooooo much more fun and interesting..the sound of the keys pressed..it made you feel like you were putting in that work..the delete key that scrolled back and erased the letters..

The typewriter was a real machine..real metal..real grime and grit..real man type shyt, with the finesse of a ballerina..

We didn't google or board sites..when we wanted to spell check a word..we used the dictionary..like a real human..

We were real writers..

ALL THE GOAT AUTHORS used type writers..Hemingway, Stephen king, Steinbeck!!!!

Who are today's great authors in this day and age..bloggers? Perez Hilton? Notice the difference...? They use computers..they suck..we win..typewriters ftw:win:

Ol' finding Forrester ass nikka

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
I write insurance appraisals on a fukking typewriter as part of my work. Imagine finishing 2 pages and then hitting the wrong button on the last word. :sadbron: Oh and you cant hit a delete button either because these forms the insurance companies require it to be on those carbonless paper. :pacspit: