Singles Tyler, The Creator - ‘NOID’

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In what sense? I find that an odd takeaway in a genre where subject matter limitations is a norm, he wouldn't be the person i'm calling out for this.

I don’t really care about him having to wear a mask in public bc he’s uncomfortable with his fame and his weird fanbase. It’s been done before and a lot better by better writers.

If he’s not talking about relationships, i don’t think he has much to offer with his pen that is thought provoking. His visuals and presentation are and have always been incredible tho

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Its cool. His music doesnt connect with me. Probably never listen to it again. Salute to him though.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like it, my only criticism is that a lot of rock elements in rap sound way too clean/perfect. The riff is dope but it sounds lifeless because of how on the nose/beat it is. Tyler's chords often feel like that too where it's like ok this sounds beautiful but I wish there was a jazzier element where everything wasn't in the right place.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I like the first 12 seconds not the rest ,lookin forward to a new Tyler joint

1st real new album he’s dropped in 3+ years

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Tyler has been able to mature his subject matter a bit over the years without losing the core themes

Production-wise his albums always have something interesting going on which I'm excited for