TX State Fair: "No more guns" | Atty Gen: "Don't make me sue your ass"

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/l...eral/287-9813c745-1eb1-42f3-8755-4cd627ac35b3
DALLAS — Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is threatening legal action against the City of Dallas if the State Fair of Texas does not lift its new ban on all guns, including license-to-carry firearms.

Paxton in a news release Wednesday called the license-to-carry ban "unlawful" and said he's giving the city 15 days "to fix the issue, otherwise I will see them in court."

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
why would you want guns readily available in a highly dense populated area? :why:

people have literally caught fatal strays while in 2nd or 3rd floor apartments from ground level.

The 2nd amendment doesn’t say anything about densely populated areas. There are some crazy people out here who have no problem attacking with whatever deadly weapon they can get their hands on, or running up on your home. Why should it be so hard to protect yourself and your family?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The 2nd amendment doesn’t say anything about densely populated areas. There are some crazy people out here who have no problem attacking with whatever deadly weapon they can get their hands on, or running up on your home. Why should it be so hard to protect yourself and your family?

oh the amendment that was written during a time when population density wasn't a factor anywhere and when bullets had to loaded with a ramrod and a trained soldier could get maybe 2-4 shots off a minute max. :rudy:

we have these laws for a reason and it's because people were needlessly being harmed.