tx heads: south padre islands

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive never been before but its looking like im going there for 2u days the week of the 4th. Im not happy about driving 5 hrs just to be there for short time, but i couldnt get more off days. What are others thoughts. I will be there with my girl and her fam. Im not much of a beach person but its something new and different

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
i went there for spring break back in 07, junior year of college...had the time of my life, but it was also spring break :manny:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
how old are you??? i had a bad bytch wantin me to go with her and her friends my sophomore yr in college but my job fukked it up :damn: i'd think its great if you young... on spring break. but idk about summertime. i DO got a homeboy down there right now though, filmin some shyt i guess for school, but it dont seem like shyt is really poppin off

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess my gf family rented an house for like 5 days....I have to chip in 300 for the 2 days that im there

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
300 is a lot. I've been a couple of times for spring break w/ friends. Every time was filled with debauchery. Not sure what you're expectations are going with your girl/fam. Beach/water is cleaner than I expected. Nightlife is decent. Restaurants are meh and usually crowded. Everything is pretty much walking distance although most of the houses are not directly on the beach like the condos/hotels.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
300 is a lot. I've been a couple of times for spring break w/ friends. Every time was filled with debauchery. Not sure what you're expectations are going with your girl/fam. Beach/water is cleaner than I expected. Nightlife is decent. Restaurants are meh and usually crowded. Everything is pretty much walking distance although most of the houses are not directly on the beach like the condos/hotels.

it seems like a lot for me as well, my girl said her fam rented the spot for like 2200 for like 6 days

its the week of the 4th so thats why maybe

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Went back in 06, spring break, the actual beach was ok, it wasn't the cleanest but they may be because of the spring break crowd, but it was fun. If you are just out there to chill and relax, not a bad spot, I remember Louie's Backyard was the hangout spot, its a nice short vacation spot

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my family used to go multiple times a year when i was younger i haven't been in 5 years or so

during spring break it gets so fukking wild and crazy

but for your trip its gonna be chill relax probably not a lotta people there, you'll be close to the beach no matter where you are(the island is only like 3 blocks wide at most parts) there really isn't a lot to do on the island other than go to the beach and just chill out. you could book a fishing trip with a guide but that is expensive. not a lot going on out there.