Two Ps4's in the same house

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
So finally copped a video game system after still having my ps3 from 2008 that I haven't touched since like 2010 outside of watching blu ray's. The God of War bundle thing looked enticing so I bought it and said why not...I've got a 2 year old and I'm sure I can play on the weekends occasionally.

So I had a psn account when it was free that my brother inherited and uses now. Not sure if he has PS plus cuz that was created way after I stopped playing. I live in the first floor with my girl and kid they live on the second floor of my home.

Should I be a sub account to my old PSN account or make a new one in terms of maybe sharing games or maybe even playing the same game together?

What's the best way to handle 2 ps4's in the same home

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
also is it cheaper to download games or join that best buy gamer club thing? I still don't think I'm going to be playing crazy games like that outside of the weekends.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So finally copped a video game system after still having my ps3 from 2008 that I haven't touched since like 2010 outside of watching blu ray's. The God of War bundle thing looked enticing so I bought it and said why not...I've got a 2 year old and I'm sure I can play on the weekends occasionally.

So I had a psn account when it was free that my brother inherited and uses now. Not sure if he has PS plus cuz that was created way after I stopped playing. I live in the first floor with my girl and kid they live on the second floor of my home.

Should I be a sub account to my old PSN account or make a new one in terms of maybe sharing games or maybe even playing the same game together?

What's the best way to handle 2 ps4's in the same home

I have my son's ps4 activated as my primary console and my ps4 pro is the one I use. That way when he or my youngest play online we only have to pay for one ps plus account (mine) since their ps4 has me on there activating it as my primary.

Both of my sons id's are sub accounts under me

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I have my son's ps4 activated as my primary console and my ps4 pro is the one I use. That way when he or my youngest play online we only have to pay for one ps plus account (mine) since their ps4 has me on there activating it as my primary.

Both of my sons id's are sub accounts under me

So your primary on your sons ps4 purchased the ps plus. Then you sign into your main screen name on the ps4 pro and you purchase the games on your son's ps4?

Thanks for the help!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
PS4 browser is kinda garbage for streaming. Stuff like putlocker and a lot of the other free sites didn’t work.

Kiss anime worked for me last year tho.

I use a paid one that I would Chromecast to TV but I'll find out once I set my ps4 up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You probably need two accounts because there are different users. You can log in on a different PS4 though but one will be the primary. If the secondary doesn’t have online access I don’t think it can use the shared games.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You probably need two accounts because there are different users. You can log in on a different PS4 though but one will be the primary. If the secondary doesn’t have online access I don’t think it can use the shared games.

both should be connected to internet