Two observations about NBC's The Carmichael Show

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
1.Jerrord had one of the best kick collections on television hands down.

2.Why are some of the cut scenes done so poorly and amateurly. For a television show you ink they would have done a better job with them,

With that said I'm gonna miss this show. I binge watched all three seasons within the past few days and it sucks nbc canceled it :mjcry:I guess NBC can only have one good black tv show at a time.

Here's to hoping Marlon does well :yeshrug: that premieres tommorow.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
1.Jerrord had one of the best kick collections on television hands down.

Hands down and it ain't even close. It used to be between Martin and the Wayans, he took it to the next level.

:wow: I was tripping when he found out his wife was rich and copped them Supreme Foams immediately. I don't even like them like that either but I would cop just to stunt like he did.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hands down and it ain't even close. It used to be between Martin and the Wayans, he took it to the next level.

:wow: I was tripping when he found out his wife was rich and copped them Supreme Foams immediately. I don't even like them like that either but I would cop just to stunt like he did.

Facts, sons Jay collection was ill and he also had the yeezys and this I don't like them like that he was stunting in them :whew:

Also for real, his wife is rich? Did he marry a white lady lol.
3rd observation...the show was garbage!

:francis:
Hell no, explain how it was trash. No way you can see the whole season 3 and say it's trash. It was the best kept secret on tv. I don't watch tv but I watch the Carmichael show.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Facts, sons Jay collection was ill and he also had the yeezys and this I don't like them like that he was stunting in them :whew:

Also for real, his wife is rich? Did he marry a white lady lol.

She told him she had a trust worth over a million dollars that was coming to her once 100 year old aunt died. He came out the next scene looking like a young don (Versace shades, Rolexes, chains, smoking cigars) and bumping Biggie. Couldn't even be made, he did it for the culture :banderas:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She told him she had a trust worth over a million dollars that was coming to her once 100 year old aunt died. He came out the next scene looking like a young don (Versace shades, Rolexes, chains, smoking cigars) and bumping Biggie. Couldn't even be made, he did it for the culture :banderas:
Oh, you talking the show. I thought you were talking in real life fam.

Jerrod silly through cause he had his wife write up a financial agreement towards the end so he don't get any of the money. Same for the brother Bobby and the old broad. He should have just kept it on the hush and still been friends with his ex wife lol. Both of them made a major come up then lost it all.

But shout out to him for stunting hard as hell in that episode. Son had a Rolex and was smoking a cigar like MJ on the golf course :dead: He went out with a bang lol.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
His kick game was like that because it's the year 2017 he probably had NBC search the world for them and got to take them home

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
His kick game was like that because it's the year 2017 he probably had NBC search the world for them and got to take them home
That still don't mean that he didn't have a mean kick game. Just cause he had an advantage doesn't mean he didn't use the fukk out of it lol :russ:

I'm sure most people now a days with mean kicks got either money or a stylist and team. It is what it is.

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
That still don't mean that he didn't have a mean kick game. Just cause he had an advantage doesn't mean he didn't use the fukk out of it lol :russ:

I'm sure most people now a days with mean kicks got either money or a stylist and team. It is what it is.

You right and a lot of them get shyt for free

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You right and a lot of them get shyt for free
True that like I think he had got his yeezys for free from Kanye or adidas cause he also had on one of the shirts Ye made for when Kobe was leaving the game. It was a shirt he made for his clothing line.

Which reminds me I have to check out his comedy special called 8, he used to have the number 8 in the background in his show and it was because that was what his comedy special was called.