Two L's in one night. Man loses a 2 on 1 cage match, proposes to his GF in the ring after the match and gets rejected.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Cage fighter proposes after defeat and gets rejected by girlfriend in front of 20,000 fans​

mmma-c8b0.png

Czech mixed martial arts fighter endured a night of professional and personal setbacks in front of 20,000 spectators, losing both his match and his marriage proposal in quick succession.

Lukas Bukovaz, competing in a two-versus-one handicap match alongside teammate Patrik Horvath, suffered an unexpected defeat despite being heavily favored. The loss, however, was just the beginning of Bukovaz’s misfortunes.

Moments after the bout, Bukovaz seized the opportunity to propose to his girlfriend in the octagon. The romantic gesture quickly turned sour as his partner, visibly uncomfortable, rejected him on the spot.

“Based on everything that’s happened, I think probably not,” she said into the microphone, eliciting a mix of boos and gasps from the crowd. “I don’t think so.”

The incident, captured on video, has since gone viral on social media platforms. Footage shows a spectator throwing water toward Bukovaz’s girlfriend from behind the cage, adding to the chaos of the moment.

In a surprising twist, Bukovaz’s now ex-girlfriend later alleged that he had been unfaithful prior to the fight. Bukovaz vehemently denied these accusations in a video posted to his Instagram account.

“I did not cheat on her,” the fighter insisted repeatedly, though the relationship appears to be irreparably damaged.