Twitter Story: Asian Thot mad that a breh finessed out her the p*ssy and paper

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK....

OK...

OK...

So you tell me the man curved you ONCE and you PAID another band to see him so you could get curved AGAIN???

And he's to blame? Like you didn't realize he was fukking with you after the first experience?

Now you put him on blast on twitter and get supported by women who look past the glaringly obvious issues this girls has to drag out the dude?

GTFOH. This level of thinking boggles my mind...:mindblown:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I read most of that ignorance, be dumb and easily manipulated brehettes
He was tripping the first time you met him and yet you keep messing with him while he treats you worse and worse
Dear god woman have some self respect :hhh:
You flying cross country to get used sexually and treated like crap? :hhh: Do better

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can all act a fool when feelings are involved. Asking for the money back is tacky though :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk is the story?
You have to click on it.
Essentially she met a guy online and started talking to him, he had her fly out to see him, just smashed and ignored her the majority of the time, she went back home, angry, and he broke up with her a week later.
Then she started talking to him again, they got back together, she flew out to see him, got ignored again, and now she's furious.
Personally it sounds like she's a moron, and he's an a$$hole, but I don't have sympathy for her.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

reminds me of that cat off of courage the cowardly dog :hhh:

latest

thot on the internet and expect to be treated seriously brehette-sans