Twitter isn't making money and they lost $2 billion in two years.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Twitter isn't making money and they don't know how to monetize their damn social media site, however, I'ma social media expert & true business owner. So, peep this how can twitter make money? Cpvr is my internet name, but this what I think can do to make improvements:

If I owned twitter, I'd make the following changes:
-Install a profit sharing program for content creators that make videos and images.
-Install a feature that'll allow users to sell tweets instead of their users using other services to do this.
-Allow news companies and the government to purchase a notice all across the service for millions - per week? Per month? This depends on what the alert is about.
-Allow rappers and entertainmers to stream a concert live. Yes, this will be a charged feature. So, this feature can cost an entertainer $5k-$300k for a 20min-40min set. This depends on their budget though.
-Allow users to see what their friends are tweeting about. It's hard to find tweets because of the mass volume of tweets. It's annoying sometimes. So, therefore, if you retweet or like your follower's tweets a lot, their tweets will show up first on your timeline.
-Implement social media sharing buttons for every tweet and trending topic. There's a lot of news stations that use twitter already, but they're not helping them grow at all.
-Allow content creators and company owners to post longer tweets for a set price.
Twitter is owned by idiots ya dig.

My homie dropped this post last year Twitter Has 99 Problems and Users Are One
Twitter still hasn't improved.