Twitter account used to expose racist cacs has been suspended

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/9
Damage control trying to save face

2/9
Pure damage control, he only banned him now that we're pointing out he unfairly banned @IseeRacist for posting news stories & @TheAntifaTurtle for exposing the VIP pass ApartheidBoy gave to fascist accounts.

see how @garbagehuman24 is still fine

3/9
He’s not suspended‼️

4/9
wow

5/9

6/9
Should we counter-lawsuit Elon for discrimination, and abuse of freedom of speech based on his agreements and disagreements..?

7/9
I’m shytty they took my mans out 😭 we was locked in!

8/9
That isn’t him

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GTSqn-eX0AAz5GS.jpg

GTSs1jJXMAEBMnc.png

GTSWzx5XEAAXZDS.png

GTSvJm7XkAEQzzx.jpg

GTSt11JWMAATZkQ.jpg

GTUyXvyXoAApWcy.jpg

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

1/9
Damage control trying to save face

2/9
Pure damage control, he only banned him now that we're pointing out he unfairly banned @IseeRacist for posting news stories & @TheAntifaTurtle for exposing the VIP pass ApartheidBoy gave to fascist accounts.

see how @garbagehuman24 is still fine

3/9
He’s not suspended‼️

4/9
wow

5/9

6/9
Should we counter-lawsuit Elon for discrimination, and abuse of freedom of speech based on his agreements and disagreements..?

7/9
I’m shytty they took my mans out 😭 we was locked in!

8/9
That isn’t him

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GTSqn-eX0AAz5GS.jpg

GTSs1jJXMAEBMnc.png

GTSWzx5XEAAXZDS.png

GTSvJm7XkAEQzzx.jpg

GTSt11JWMAATZkQ.jpg

GTUyXvyXoAApWcy.jpg

Have no idea what this mumbo jumbo of a post is saying

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Have no idea what this mumbo jumbo of a post is saying

A.i generated explanation(llama-3-sonar-large-32k-online):

Don't worry, I'm here to help you decipher the post!

It appears to be a Twitter post (although the platform is referred to as "x.com" instead of Twitter.com, which might be a new feature or a different platform altogether).

The author, Brendan Cobbina, is accusing someone (likely Elon Musk, the owner of the platform) of engaging in "damage control" to save face. This means that Elon is trying to fix a problem or controversy by taking action, but only after being called out for it.

The issue at hand seems to be about bans and suspensions on the platform. Specifically:

* @IseeRacist and @TheAntifaTurtle were banned or suspended for sharing news stories that highlighted white supremacy and criticizing fascist accounts.
* The author claims that Elon Musk only cares about promoting white supremacists and protecting them from criticism.
* The author is pointing out that another user, @garbagehuman24, is still active on the platform, implying that there's a double standard in how users are treated.

The tone of the post is critical and accusatory, suggesting that Elon Musk and the platform are biased towards white supremacists and are trying to silence critics.

I hope that helps clarify things

jlDs8o5.png

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
What reason do you think was a bigger factor in suspending that account?

Exposing racists or exposing pedos :jbhmm: