Twilight Zone Marathon Appreciation

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

Good drop, Burgess Meredith the original Penguin in Batman put in work with the Zone!

The Obsolete Man​

mqdefault.jpg

MV5BNGQ5OGNkZTgtOWE2NC00Y2MxLWEzYjEtMWFkNDVmN2I2YzNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDMwNDYzMDc@._V1_.jpg

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What are some of you guys favorite episodes? TZ is my absolute favorite show of all time. Been a fan since I was a kid, recording episodes on videotape. Now a days my kids watch them with me. Had to pass down some top notch short story sci fi so that they’ll have a standard to measure from. :banderas:

It’s so hard to make a list of favorites as theres so many epic episodes that offer different things for viewers. Some are eerie, some are philosophical, some pure sci fi, and others hard to describe.

Also, there’s many excellent and classic episodes that are well known but there’s also some ambiguous ones that I enjoy just as much.

For example, I really like “Shadow Play”. If you haven’t seen it, give it a shot. Too good!

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What are some of you guys favorite episodes? TZ is my absolute favorite show of all time. Been a fan since I was a kid, recording episodes on videotape. Now a days my kids watch them with me. Had to pass down some top notch short story sci fi so that they’ll have a standard to measure from. :banderas:

It’s so hard to make a list of favorites as theres so many epic episodes that offer different things for viewers. Some are eerie, some are philosophical, some pure sci fi, and others hard to describe.

Also, there’s many excellent and classic episodes that are well known but there’s also some ambiguous ones that I enjoy just as much.

For example, I really like “Shadow Play”. If you haven’t seen it, give it a shot. Too good!

Ever since we were kids me and my sister looked forward to watching "Midnight Sun"... "The monsters are due on Maple Street"... "The Mask"... "Penny for your thoughts"...."Talky Tina".... :wow:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I read Rod Sterling was inspired to make this show because he saw a man killed by a supply drop in war. Made him look at the irony of life.

Memorable episode:
That one with William Shatner that got addicted to the slot machine. fukking dope.