Twerking proves nothing...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Last night I smashed this so called twerker from off facebook and :shaq2:

she couldnt take the dikk :snoop:

I been kicking it with her for like 2 months now, last night I went over to her spot to set up her tv for the heat game. I get there and she walking around in a towel:jawalrus:. So I mounted her TV up on the wall, 10 min job. after that we kicked it on her balcony...until shots rung out

She asked to use my phone cause her phone was dead, little did I know she was going through my gallery and seen some pics :skip: and ask why I didnt ask her for some nudes. I pretend to be offend and then played the friendzone card, telling her I only look at her as a friend. :jawalrus:

Now a woman that takes pride in how many likes she gets on a her twerk video thinks she is the shyt and that everyone wanna fukk. So of course she's gonna feel some type of way when a man doesnt find her attractive. So what does she do? She throws at you, which she did. She took a sip of wine and threw on some music and asked me to dance.

Basically dancing led to the bed room and here I am bout thrash that azz like its no tomorrow :ohlawd:. 5 mins in Im being told to stop, not so deep...I wasnt even stroking hard. Her hand on my hip preventing me from going deeper:aicmon:. She afraid to throw it back. She can't ride for shyt :snoop:. I don't let every chick give me head so I turned down her offer. She felt bad saying she knew it was wack, but she's not used to my size...she lying though, Im not all that big to be real. She was just wack.

Lesson here...all them twerking chicks are :shaq2: in the bed

No vids, No pics...if I decide to go round two with her I will record it. I didnt have a chance since my phone was damn near dead too.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you assume that just because a woman can shake her butt that she can take dikk? What does one have to do with the other?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
broad who twerks but drinks wine?

will you cool peoples but im just saying :patrice:

:youngsabo: it was some cheap shyt nikka, we stopped by home liqours weeks back and she bought it. Only 15$, she be on that one glass a day shyt keeps cancer away

IDK why but that shyt turn me the fukk on :ohlawd:

:whoo: maybe I should start writing erotic hood novels for the brehs...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:youngsabo: it was some cheap shyt nikka, we stopped by home liqours weeks back and she bought it. Only 15$, she be on that one glass a day shyt keeps cancer away

:whoo: maybe I should start writing erotic hood novels for the brehs...

Im talking bout in real life nikka :dahell:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
pssh. situations like that no means yes. you should have just took that shyt and taught her a lesson.

^this is terrible advice.