Twerking can be therapeutic and healthy(woman demonstrates)

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
981bdd854049725d3bf6afa45f061af9.gif

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those types of women be a straight vibe. Super nurturing. Affectionate. Positive. Sex game bananas. But also crazy as f and you might have to get a restraining order at the end of your story. Don’t ask me how I know.

:snoop:
You might get your whole car keyed horizontally and several times vertically includng the roof.
Don't ask me how i know.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It can.

Even before you get to the 'spiritual' side of things, just on a physical level that type of body movement can do a lot of beneficial things for the nervous system/lymph, circulatory system and certaintly aid in the release of tension and trauma especially of the sexual variety oft held in the hips and sacrum. It's why some people leave the massage parlor crying and emotional. Stagnant emotions got moved and all of a sudden something they'd been repressing comes to the surface. You can move those emotions yourself through dance, energy work and things like somatics.

If you have problems with depression, childhood trauma, mental illness and have tried things to level out that didn't help, try some somatic movements. You ain't gotta join the twerk team but body movment can work wonders in helping you get regulated.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Those types of women be a straight vibe. Super nurturing. Affectionate. Positive. Sex game bananas. But also crazy as f and you might have to get a restraining order at the end of your story. Don’t ask me how I know.

:snoop:
Yea....it's a no from me then lol. If the lows gonna be in hell, I don't want them highs

Last edited: