TV shows are hard AF to follow in the new "Bingeing" era...

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i mean, you basically spend a few weeks watching a show, and then wait a year for another season, and it's difficult to remember the little nuances of the show by the time it comes back around. i might stop picking up new shows and just wait for it to end before i watch that sh*t.

it's becoming annoying brehs

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I don't like shows that how 20+ episodes per season... 5 good episodes and awhole lot of filler. 10-13 is a good amount per season. Had to stop watching shows like Empire and The Flash because of all the filler episodes :scust:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I don't mind, as long as the main story is easy to follow, IDK about missing minor details. I'd go to the disscussion thread on here or reddit and someone will post the "minor details".

Shows like Mr Robot are better watched binged, that show the main story is confusing to follow week to week.. well the first two seasons at least, I have yet to watch Mr Robot season 3 but plan to soon.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I don't mind, as long as the main story is easy to follow, IDK about missing minor details. I'd go to the disscussion thread on here or reddit and someone will post the "minor details".

Shows like Mr Robot are better watched binged, that show the main story is confusing to follow week to week.. well the first two seasons at least, I have yet to watch Mr Robot season 3 but plan to soon.
is that show over yet? :jbhmm:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Nah, Mr Robot will run 5 seasons.
f791kja9psj11.jpg

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
i'm with OP, i think it's because these shows have become too serialized. you can't just hop on a show and watch a single episode anymore, some of these shows have become too much of a commitment now.:francis:

people recommend shows to you like "yea you need to watch ______ it gets real good around season 2".... only thing is you can't start at season 2 or else you won't have a clue as to what's happening....you HAVE to start from the beginning.:francis:

i especially hate this approach when it comes to the marvel shows. would rather a solid 2 hour movie than a glorified 12 hour movie divided into hour long chapters. there's just nowhere near enough story or character development to warrant such an approach, which is why i find all those shows to be incredibly boring.