Tunic Demo is out

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't there supposed to be an E3 demo showcase? I forgot about that and I haven't even checked. Are there other games as well?
No demo showcase that I know of, but they did put up a ton of demos to download and play including tunic on the Xbox store.

Today might be the last day actually

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No demo showcase that I know of, but they did put up a ton of demos to download and play including tunic on the Xbox store.

Today might be the last day actually
That's the demo showcase I was talking about, I didn't mean a show. I'll go check it, last year they said we had a week to play but they never took them down. regardless I'm about to see what's good :handshake:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that’s the same nikka they found playing ‘snakeybus’ when folks thought he was dead…consistently horrible gaming preference lol
My children like that game, they play it, I pay it with them from time to time. It's weird that you're attempting to fault me for actually playing games instead of talking about them without knowing. My gamertag will prove I play all types of shyt, and I been gaming long enough to know nobody can tell me shyt :gucci:as a real gamer, I know that and actual game isn't something you know you like before playing it It's entertainment, you guys act like you know before you try and have the audacity to shame someone for actually seeing what's good?

Sony stans :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My children like that game, they play it, I pay it with them from time to time. It's weird that you're attempting to fault me for actually playing games instead of talking about them without knowing. My gamertag will prove I play all types of shyt, and I been gaming long enough to know nobody can tell me shyt :gucci:as a real gamer, I know that and actual game isn't something you know you like before playing it It's entertainment, you guys act like you know before you try and have the audacity to shame someone for actually seeing what's good?

nobody asked for your life story fakkit :mjlol: