Tuesday Night Jam: Chubb Rock - Treat 'Em Right

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Chubb had flow for days. Powerful voice and preserve.

New nikkas wanna sound like mumbling hoes with skinny jeans on. Moist behavior.

yeah man Chubb is one of the nicest that never gets mentioned. you're right about that voice plus his lyricism, articulation and breath control was out of this world. was late on him because i'd moved down south when he dropped the featuring hitman howie tee album. and if it ain't get burn on donnie simpson video soul i didn't know the record, florida was all about miami bass & west coast shyt. so it wasn't until the next year when me and my parents were visiting brooklyn that i was listening to red alert one night and he threw on ya badd chubbs. Good... God.... bar after bar he was killin me lol.... became a huge fan after that

but fast forward to treat 'em right..... still rings out today man, that timeless shyt :blessed:

can't believe me and my cousin used to dis that nikka hot dog back in the days. we thought he was so weak on the dancing tip compared to scoob & scrap, leg 1 and leg 2, stezo, etc. now lookin back the brother had style lol. damn i miss those fun days of hip hop. actually arguing about who had the best dancers