TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 2 --- Oklahoma vs. The Anonymous Raw GM (Oklahoma wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
cHc2KE5.png

Oklahoma
Performed by:
Ed Ferrera
Initial Run: 1999

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous Raw GM

Performed by: Anonymous (revealed as Hornswoggle at end of initial run)
Initial Run: 2010-12

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Raw GM could’ve been “something” if it didn’t run too long, became annoying, and had an anticlimactic ending

This Oklahoma shyt was stupid as hell and did absolutely nothing positive for WCW. This was damn near their version of the “Billionaire Ted/Nacho Man” goofiness but even that was more entertaining than this

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You know I didn't know Ed Ferrara debuted the Oklahoma character Bell's Palsy and all in WWF first. I guess It shouldn't be surprising since Vince himself loved mocking JR.

Like others have said the anonymous GM could've been something but went on too long and was annoying with a shyt conclusion but Oklahoma was mean spirited nothing, no reason to exist, entertained no one character.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Easily Oklahoma. It's not funny laughing at people's disabilities. Plus this was around the time when WCW went complete utter dogshyt. Ed Ferrara made sure even more people would switch the channel than already were.