TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 2 --- Naked Mideon vs. Emasculation Stephanie (Mideon wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
V4yhoh2.png

Naked Mideon
Performed by:
Mideon
Initial Run: 2000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emasculation Stephanie
Performed by: Stephanie McMahon-Levesque
Initial Run: Too Long

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I see some of y’all not from Harlem :dame:

ya'll goofs are really gonna choose Steph over a naked cac, hilarious
He was only on the show like 5 minutes at best. Stephanie was ALL up in the main event segments and feuds slapping people up for no reason with no recourse.

Even the one time they could've did it with the Bella twin it didn't happen :snoop:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
He was only on the show like 5 minutes at best. Stephanie was ALL up in the main event segments and feuds slapping people up for no reason with no recourse.

Even the one time they could've did it with the Bella twin it didn't happen :snoop:
The one time she got her comeuppance was when Vickie threw her in that mud pit, and that was only because Vickie was quitting lol.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
While i dont want to see a naked man on my screen, this is the WOAT gimmick tournament not the "thing I like the least" tournament.

Mideon being naked had zero bearing on storylines at the time or the overall presentation on anyone but himself.

Stephanie on the other hand was actively putting herself over with no intention to advance the story being told. If Mr. McMahon is one of the greatest heels of all time, Stephanie McMahon in that timeframe being the total opposite automatically makes her one of the worst.