TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 1 --- "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt & Alexa Bliss vs. Orange Cassidy (The Fiends win)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
6O3J1u6.png

The Fiend Bray Wyatt & Alexa Bliss
Performed by:
Bray Wyatt, Alexa Bliss
Initial Run: 2019-21

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orange Cassidy
Performed by:
Whoever
Initial Run: Whenever

may the worst gimmick win :scust:

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I’m probably alone in it, but Fiend and Fiendette get my vote.

OC is an inoffensive comedy gimmick that, for the most part, stays away from the major storylines.

The Fiend somehow got progressively worse the longer it went on and exposed a major problem in Bray’s handling of the gimmick. He had the concept down, but the execution (like all his previous gimmicks and ideas) was choppy and fell apart once it came time to wrestle. Like I get that your character is this nigh invulnerable monster, but literally popping up after a finisher without bothering to sell it? Even Taker at least gave you a hope spot before sitting up like he’s rising from the grave.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
Fiend and Alexa made some of the worst TV in WWE history which is saying something :scusthov: I still think Farting Nattie should take the whole tourney, but at least those segments were short. Fiend and Alexa in 20 minute segments and sometimes the main event? :camby: Even Randy Orton who can at times salvage awful angles couldn’t save this.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
fukk this supernatural fiend and alexa bliss gimmick :mjlol: looks like some guy who listened to bunch of late 90s nu metal like Slipknot thinking yeah he gon do some shyt like that in a wrestling show. If you can't be top notch in the ring, then all these gimmicks ain't gonna get you far, sorry.

He was never going to be the next Undertaker. Undertaker could do the shyt in the ring that wrestlers his height couldn't.

Some ideas should just rather stay in movies and not fulfilled in a professional wrestling business. Alexa Bliss shooting fireball at Randy Orton was such a second hand embarrassment for me I almost wanted to puke. It's a wrestling show, not Mortal Kombat/Dragonball Z series.

Last edited: