TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 1 --- Joe Gacy & The Druids vs. The Nightmare Family (NF wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
PEmLbft.png

Joe Gacy & The Druids/Dyad
Performed by: Joe Gacy, Grizzled Young Veterans
Initial Run: 2022

you can just listen to these dude's theme song and tell they garbage :huhldup: high school garage bands could do better

and what the hell was this :what:

Bron Breakker was posed to be next up and they had him feuding with these goofs :mjlol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nightmare Family
Performed by:
Cody Rhodes, Brandi Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, Arn Anderson, Brock Anderson, Lee Johnson, Fuego Del Sol, Aaron Solow, Nick Comoroto
Initial Run: 2019-2021

let's kick it off with Brandi's "black bytch" promo :huhldup:

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooringgggggggggggggg
full

and of course the Cody promo that made AEW fans turn on him :pachaha:

may the worst gimmick win :scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
are you fukkin kidding me...? This is one of those polls that if it doesn't go in the LOGICAL direction i'm disappointed in thecoli. Nightmare family is "company derailing" levels of AWFUL. Like, countless AWFUL change-the-channel level segments. It made us DISLIKE BRANDY RHODES. A black girl with a good smile, huge t*ts, and a good body...the story was so bad we didn't want to see THIS:

an5thby-gif.108067

thats criminal.

Imagine being probably the worst thing AE fukkIN W has done :huhldup:

Last edited:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I don’t watch NXT a lot, but when I do and Joe Gacy is on, it kills my will to finish the show so he’s getting my vote.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
are you fukkin kidding me...? This is one of those polls that if it doesn't go in the LOGICAL direction i'm disappointed in thecoli. Nightmare family is "company derailing" levels of AWFUL. Like, countless AWFUL change-the-channel level segments. It made is DISLIKE BRANDY RHODES. A black girl with a good smile, huge t*ts, and a good body...the story was so bad we didn't want to see THIS:

an5thby-gif.108067

thats criminal.

giphy.gif

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
are you fukkin kidding me...? This is one of those polls that if it doesn't go in the LOGICAL direction i'm disappointed in thecoli. Nightmare family is "company derailing" levels of AWFUL. Like, countless AWFUL change-the-channel level segments. It made is DISLIKE BRANDY RHODES. A black girl with a good smile, huge t*ts, and a good body...the story was so bad we didn't want to see THIS:

an5thby-gif.108067

thats criminal.

I'm unfamiliar with both these gimmicks but this post here is enough for me to vote Nightmare :manny:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

an5thby-gif.108067

thats criminal.

I had no idea who to vote for as I have no idea who the other guy is, but this convinced me :ehh:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nightmare family isn’t really a gimmick, unless we putting entire factions as a gimmick. If that’s the case, I better see the oddities on this mf.

I chose Gacy because they’re cringe and at least the AA Glock promo was entertaining

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Per The Coli, since Cody is back with WWE we're not allowed to shyt on him so vote is for whoever this Gacy guy is