• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
Hello all.There was a lot of love for Kairi Sane yesterday,with posters alluding to her pretty face and smile as a positive:obama:

Today we look at Lucha Undergound/GFW,Impact,whatever the fukk wrestler and fiancé of Johnny Mundo.....
Taya Valkyrie
tumblr_ov8o42vzAg1s05wxzo1_400.gif

OccasionalPlaintiveArkshell.gif

tumblr_o4lw4zazdD1rmv1vdo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o9ckw7AkN21sbr34po1_250.gif

Taya-Valkyrie-97.jpg

2157540964978c7bf08c8b861db423d3--wrestling.jpg

taya-valkyrie-620x350.jpg

7e0fcf933006dbc5b8ce42e816889a5e.jpg

5fe1e40c2c31aedba9b89a3c5b8188b9--wrestling.jpg

UCl-FNnz.jpg

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I don’t really know what to say on this one. I’m not yet on this season of LU so I’m going off what I’ve seen here or there of her and what’s in the OP. I’m going with a 7 based off that :manny:

*insert gif involving the number 7 here*

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I see no one in here is giving any workrate based drops.
When I thought this series originally was made to highlight the workers contribution via work quality/legacy.

I understand this is of course a forum of the guys and i happen to be one of the boys too. Yet at least do the ladies service and offer some analysis of their workrate contributions and advancements for their level.
I mean I like the fit eye candy wtwasslin provides us as far as female performers. Yet let's be grown men and offer the full analysis of the ladies. As they are one of the very few subsects of female performers who truly do try to be good even if they are not great. Plus deserve indepth critique to put out quality submissions so they have information available to improve if they are doing a discovery zone publically to ramp their skills and workrate.
I like the females appearance and assets just as much or more than the next guy. Yet what makes female grapplers female wrasslers so intriguing a draw. Is the fact this person is coming completely out of their typical socialized comfortability based zone. That is what makes female wrasslin a draw more than a great looking chic in a sexy singlet.

This is the best forum based content on the web as afar as wrasslin commentary. Let's offer these ladies a bit more in depth rants, people.
As these ladies are actually special.
As they go into a realm that is completely and general socialized out of their complete realm of thinking. Plus. Have to ramp socially and physically to be able to do this. With no frame of reference in general like mostly any normal guy. So give them the distinctive respect to offer a rant on the ladies workrate as well as her looks, fellas...damn.

I should not even have to say this.
As we lived through twenty years alone ij the attitude era of no general high quality gateway existed for women's wrasslin. Now that we get it,...you dudes bogusly are only giving rants on the females appearance and not their workrate. This is the coli.

We are the best and we need to do better.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
5 she looks like a tran—:usure:

This is why trans dudes need to be eradicated from earth.
This chick is actually a gorgeous style of brick house chick. Yet since these weirdos impersonate attractive styles of brick house based women. Then ruin those styles of women from being appealing.

Case in point:

Bruce Jenner

Duke need his ass kicked by the chick on the property show with the British cat. As her look has been compromised and basically copied by Bruce Jenner and now to the public she looks like a tranny. Even I looked at the show and was like damn Bruce Jenner tried to look like ol girl. When before that she was just a brilliant charismatic brick house on a home property show host.
Same thing here with taya. This is a really pretty girl and in female brick house types this is how they come. [ex. Buffy to Karina, to the body, if you from the hood and know brickhouses. this is just the way things are for real, in the real world. This type is different in appeal and look than the runway print model type, that typically is shown on tv]. If nikkaz really know women and types of attractive women types found in the real natural world. Most brick houses have the look that guys are bogusly demonstrative about from inexperience. Plus the fact of the sheer rarity of a brick house of any race.
Not to mention in the black community crack erroded alot of our physical body types in the female spectrum. So. I feel a chick like taya, the property chick and many other women of different attractive types. Have their look compromised and made to look in the wrong demonstrative light because of these fukk'n transexual weirdos. It is like copywrite infringement of the physical kind I guess. Like the fact this chick is fiyoine and a brick house. The first thing uttered about her is being tranny-ish.

With that said,....stop letting trans dudes ruin the looks of the brick house they are trying to impersonate.
The chick does not have the problem. The weirdo impersonating the women is the problem and creating problems.
So do not make a problem for the woman because of these weirdos.

Art Barr

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I see no one in here is giving any workrate based drops.
When I thought this series originally was made to highlight the workers contribution via work quality/legacy.

I understand this is of course a forum of the guys and i happen to be one of the boys too. Yet at least do the ladies service and offer some analysis of their workrate contributions and advancements for their level.
I mean I like the fit eye candy wtwasslin provides us as far as female performers. Yet let's be grown men and offer the full analysis of the ladies. As they are one of the very few subsects of female performers who truly do try to be good even if they are not great. Plus deserve indepth critique to put out quality submissions so they have information available to improve if they are doing a discovery zone publically to ramp their skills and workrate.
I like the females appearance and assets just as much or more than the next guy. Yet what makes female grapplers female wrasslers so intriguing a draw. Is the fact this person is coming completely out of their typical socialized comfortability based zone. That is what makes female wrasslin a draw more than a great looking chic in a sexy singlet.

This is the best forum based content on the web as afar as wrasslin commentary. Let's offer these ladies a bit more in depth rants, people.
As these ladies are actually special.
As they go into a realm that is completely and general socialized out of their complete realm of thinking. Plus. Have to ramp socially and physically to be able to do this. With no frame of reference in general like mostly any normal guy. So give them the distinctive respect to offer a rant on the ladies workrate as well as her looks, fellas...damn.

I should not even have to say this.
As we lived through twenty years alone ij the attitude era of no general high quality gateway existed for women's wrasslin. Now that we get it,...you dudes bogusly are only giving rants on the females appearance and not their workrate. This is the coli.

We are the best and we need to do better.

Art Barr

But the premise of these threads from the start was to rate them on look and looks alone, Big Homie. :manny:

Some folks did try to rank some of the girls based on workrate and they got shouted down. "that's not what these threads about! :beli:"

Besides, you couldn't pay 3/4 of these dudes to watch even a Akira Hokuto or Manami Toyota match.