TSC was right all along…Sting really is Stink :wow:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
On the latest "Kliq This" podcast, Kevin Nash talked about Sting giving him a shout-out on AEW Dynamite:

“He took really good care of me when I was a jabroni. He’s always been my friend. There are guys that are your friends, and there are guys who are your friends because they’re in the business, and Steve was always a friend. He found Christ and he’s in a great place in his life right now.”

“He was a prankster. He loved a good sh*t rib. He got Bagwell one time back when you used to get the USA Today at your front door. Sting went and shyt in the middle of Bagwell’s USA Today. Bagwell grabs it. Of course, you’re going right to the dumper when you grab it to sit down and read it. He opens it up and turds fall on him.”

“I think Steve said he left something in the back of their car when they came back from the gym. He had a bag of shyt that he put under the front seat and let it simmer for the entire road trip. They’re looking in the glove box and everywhere.”
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

4Fxv.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

This man is going through it :dead:

Between Sting shytting in his papers, getting punked by 2 Cold Scorpio, his moms on a forklift and getting blamed for killing the WWF/WCW brand split - Bagwell got herbed something vicious throughout his career :picard:

Sidenote: I had never noticed Keith Lee trying to rebut Ross saying "These are not accusations :francis:" in the AEW segment. The shyt has been hilarious to me since the first time I saw it. That just took it up another level :russ:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Between Sting shytting in his papers, getting punked by 2 Cold Scorpio, his moms was on a forklift and getting blamed for killing the WWF/WCW brand split - Bagwell got herbed something vicious throughout his career :picard:
guy is such a loser he got CALF IMPLANTS that almost caused him to get his legs amputated :scust: