TSC New Year's Good Wishes And Blessings

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I wanted to end 2022 with some positivity, so I figured we could all use this thread to wish our fellow TSC members wrestling-related good fortunes in the new year. I'll go first:

@3Rivers - I hope you get to tailgate with Kurt & Eric Angle at all Steelers home games next season.

@jeh - I hope you get crowned Tribal prince, assistant Wiseman, and honorary Honorary Uce.

@Vice Queen - I hope Dexter Lumis starts popping at random places that you visit like your dentist's office, restaurants, & PTA meetings.

@DaylitoJames - I hope you, Charleston White, 6ix9ine, Chris Jericho, and the Young Bucks start your very own #SnitchGang tattling agency.

@Dog Based Gremlin - I hope Cesaro picks you up twice a month, takes you out to dinner, and then gives you long, slow rides in his giant swing.

@StackBundles - I hope Jaymie Hayter texts you different pictures of her balloon knot every weekend.

@Cattle Mutilation - I hope Tony Khan texts you pictures of his balloon knot every weekend. Oh, and candy corn. Lots & lots of candy corn.

@Hoodoo Child - I hope you get your very own Funkadactyls to dance behind you everywhere you go.

@richaveli83 - I hope The Godfather gives you your own franchise of the Ho Train.

@g-ice - I hope you Sheamus, & Drew MacIntyre all get cameos in The Expendables 5

@Raw Sauce - I hope you get the entire Coliseum Collection, all the ECW Pioneer DVDs, and the Best

of World Class Championship Wrestling on VHS so you don't have to suffer through the silly flippy weirdo stuff that they call wrestling nowadays.

@Finn Baller - See above.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Bonefan32 I hope you, Bizzy, Wish, Flesh, Layzie, Krayzie, and Shatasha get to open for Hit Row's next Cleveland concert.

@NoMorePie - I hope you get to do whatever Canadians enjoy doing.

@FooFighters - I hope you get a couples massage session with Tasha Steelz (not Savannah, though. She's mine.)

@Thebadguy - I hope you get the OnlyFans leaks of all the biggest names in women's wrestling like Mandy Rose, Kiera Hogan, and Faye Jackson.

@that one breh who called Nyla Rose thick - I hope you get to see Nyla's OnlyFans leak, and then I hope you get some bleach to wash out your eyes afterwards.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bigshow-newyears.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@avon barksdale - I hope you get to visit Tony Khan's house & you guys get to stay up late watching wrestling, eating Kraft macaroni, and playing with action figures.

@VegetasHairline - I hope you get 5 minutes alone in the ring with Charlotte Flair.

@Every Breh In TSC - I hope we all get 5 minutes with Tez & Jade's husband. Not on some hating ish, but to give those brehs their props.

@Cboz78 - I hope you get a special NXT training session where Sean Michaels personally teaches you how to bump and do kip-ups.

@jerniebert - I hope you get to see AEW crown their first openly-latino men's singles champion. No, Cody doesn't count, becaus he identifies as anglo; and Sammy is one of those hispanics.

@Eric Brooks - I hope people stop calling you a stan. You're pretty balanced, IMO .

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
@jerniebert - I hope you get to see AEW crown their first openly-latino men's singles champion. No, Cody doesn't count, becaus he identifies as anglo; and Sammy is one of those hispanics.

I don't think I've ever rooted for any Mexicans like that except Eddie Guerrero. Don't let the scared little white bytch Max fool you. I watch what entertains me. Swerve is my favorite right now. Either way. Enjoy your New Years. Wish you and your family nothing but the best.

:mjgrin: