PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
my link n the OP mustve expired.

gotta get this jawn poppin.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gotta be only a matter of time before one of the big two finally scoops her up
I could see Tasha coming in to feud with Zelina Vega and then moving on to the upper midcard.
Her skills & promos are main event level, but she's so short & tiny. As much as I like Tasha, I couldn't see her kicking Nia Jax's, Rhea Ripley's, or Bianca's butts.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I could see Tasha coming in to feud with Zelina Vega and then moving on to the upper midcard.
Her skills & promos are main event level, but she's so short & tiny. As much as I like Tasha, I couldn't see her kicking Nia Jax's, Rhea Ripley's, or Bianca's butts.

Her moveset is 100× more believable than Alexa Bliss.

And idk how true it is but she has 60lbs on Becky Lynch and is only 2 inches shorter so I think she'd do fine

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Her moveset is 100× more believable than Alexa Bliss.

And idk how true it is but she has 60lbs on Becky Lynch and is only 2 inches shorter so I think she'd do fine
She's bigger than I thought. :ohhh:
In that case, the BBA should be in the main event scene.
Imagine Tasha, Naomi, Bianca, Jade, & Lash Legend all being at the top of the women's divisions. :banderas:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Imagine Tasha, Naomi, Bianca, Jade, & Lash Legend all being at the top of the women's divisions. :banderas:

The info must be wrong they haver her at 5'4 197 which is insane. Asuka at 5'3 137. But then again Becky is listed at 5'6 135. I would assume Asuka either Asuka is heavier or Becky is lighter. Tasha is definitely lighter than 197 after looking up other women for comparison. Carmella is 5'5 110 :jbhmm:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I did say in the chamber thread that within the next 5 years the companies top 5 women's wrestlers will all be black. What a time to be alive :blessed:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Vega’s EXACTLY whom I had in mind when envisioning Tasha’s first real program on main

The Puerto Rican that’s Not on :mjpls:

I wouldn’t be mad to see Tasha start off in NXT first tho. She’d have a dope run there