Trying to pick girls up at the bus stop

havoc00

Pro
Daps
any of yall do this do it work? trying to offer them rides and get some ass out of the deal

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
lmao I used to do this in HS, just borrow my dad's car after school and pass by the bus stop, bytches used to get wet instantly :win:

:usure:

CarSplash.jpg

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
lmao I used to do this in HS, just borrow my dad's car after school and pass by the bus stop, bytches used to get wet instantly :win:

Same shyt here:pachaha:

I'd go to the bus stop by the mall an eat on the reg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

this. I used to do this in high school as well. of course we didn't have internet, cell phones, texting and any of that other shyt back then tho.

I would be able to pull em, but i wasn't doin much fukking back then, so it was really kinda pointless getting the #'s now that I think about it.

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
any of yall do this do it work? trying to offer them rides and get some ass out of the deal

25 year old wit no real job . . . got free room and board at a two-parent house in the suburbs. .. free transportation . . . allowance money for beer and snacks . . free internet . .

u gotta be the only child . . .

PeeweesBigAdven_041Pyxurz.jpg