Trying To Make A Decision on A Summer Job

Daps
has anybody ever worked at a theater if all else fails I got secure job waiting for me since i know the supervisor and the assistant manager personally.

Im going up there tomorrow to get interview but has anybody ever worked at a theater how is it?

I would hate to go back to walmart and my other strong option is radioshack for it being so close.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
damn your only options are a theater, walmart, and radioshack? I guess I'd go with the theater or radioshack.. walmart sounds like the most shyt job possible.

Daps
it is and thats not my only options its just the things that Ive considered that are close to my house or guaranteed like the theater

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
theater. prob can duck off and chill when it's slow. but when it's busy it's gon be a pain in the ass. when Batman drop later this summer :merchant:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I knew someone who worked at a cinema. It's a job. No major perks unless you are a movie buff. Then, you can score those advertisement props (banners, posters or cardboard signs).

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo if u the nikka taking tickets at a movie theater whats stopping u from just charging nikkas 5 dollars a head and letting them slide through?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Radioshack would probably be the easiest job. They aren't really packed and most people aren't coming up to the counter with large orders. The theater might offer more escape time if you aren't working in the concession area.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I'm sure it registers on the computer when you sell the tickets.

He meant the dude inside who takes the tickets... They walk up go to the auto-machine (most newer movies have now) skip the ticket booth, go to that dude who says "Theatre 6"

That dude could take a quick $5 instead of tickets and be like :leon: when the theatre is overfull

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Radioshack. You can fill us in how they make their money:leon:

Daps
i go in for my interview for the theater today they say itll be a week before the background check comes and about the radio shack job i figured it would be easier but boring at least you get commission though. if i ended up working at the theater whats the best place be at concession? ticket booth? in the back? i hear every position is open for the summer