Trying to change my name

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
happened to me last year...I PMed a mod but no one responded...after a day tho I was able to change it...idk if a mod actually helped or if the “0” day still counts as an extra day to wait

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone else having a problem changing their name. Saying I can change my name in 0 days? I posted in event staff but I don't even know if the staff checks that subforum.
Can I get some mod help? @Houston911 @Barnett114 @Lord Scarf

You have to wait until the actual time you changed it

• On Feb 3, 2019 at 3:49 PM the username was changed from The Hierophant to Daredevil.
So at 4:49 your time, boom.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
happened to me last year...I PMed a mod but no one responded...after a day tho I was able to change it...idk if a mod actually helped or if the “0” day still counts as an extra day to wait

Because you have to wait until the actual time

• On Jun 3, 2019 at 9:25 AM the username was changed from Mr. Serv-On to surf.
    • On Jun 3, 2018 at 9:02 AM the username was changed from LSN to Mr. Serv-On.
See how you was able to do it, 23 minutes after :02

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you have to wait until the actual time

• On Jun 3, 2019 at 9:25 AM the username was changed from Mr. Serv-On to surf.
    • On Jun 3, 2018 at 9:02 AM the username was changed from LSN to Mr. Serv-On.
See how you was able to do it, 23 minutes after :02

goddamn you ain’t had to put my whole business out here :picard:

:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why so many name changes breh?:mjpls::sitdown::dame:

lol...don’t get the smilies @ all but if you must know...

my first s/n was the one I used on another board...but some petty nikka who’s been mad @ me for 15+ years based on a joke I made was posting shyt I said on here over there...no big deal but annoying nonetheless so I changed it

my second s/n was the first thing that popped into my head but it’s a long ass name to log in w/ plus I gotta look for a period and then a dash (1st world problems)

for my third name I was gonna just shorten it to ‘serv’ but decided on ‘surf’

not planning on changing it @ this point

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol...don’t get the smilies @ all but if you must know...

my first s/n was the one I used on another board...but some petty nikka who’s been mad @ me for 15+ years based on a joke I made was posting shyt I said on here over there...no big deal but annoying nonetheless so I changed it

my second s/n was the first thing that popped into my head but it’s a long ass name to log in w/ plus I gotta look for a period and then a dash (1st world problems)

for my third name I was gonna just shorten it to ‘serv’ but decided on ‘surf’

not planning on changing it @ this point

The reason for the smiley's was because of the bolded.
Usually people get exposed on some :dame: or some :mjpls: or some :sitdown: or some general :duck: So they change their name to avoid people posting shyt they said.