try to catch a cracker, brehs

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/grand-theft-auto-game-robbery-678453

A mentally challenged Florida man who had saved up for months to purchase a copy of "Grand Theft Auto V" was robbed of the video game as he left a GameStop store this week, police report.
After buying the game Tuesday afternoon, Rohan Dawkins was approached in a Delray Beach parking lot by a couple who pulled up in a car. After asking Dawkins for the time, Tommy Davis, 27, grabbed the bag containing the best-selling game, which was
grandtheftduo.jpg
released this week.

When Dawkins sought to retrieve the item, Adele Jones, 25, allegedly kicked and punched the 21-year-old Dawkins, according to Delray Beach Police Department reports.

After swiping the game, Davis and Jones (seen in the above mug shots) drove to a second GameStop, where they unsuccessfully sought to return the game for a refund. Investigators believe that the couple subsequently sold the game to a third party.

A police report valued the stolen copy of "Grand Theft Auto V" at $150, an indication that Dawkins purchased a GameStop collector’s edition of the game.

Aided by store surveillance footage, Davis and Jones--parents to four children--were arrested yesterday. Dawkins identified both suspects when shown photo lineups.

During questioning, an “apologetic” Davis reportedly confessed to robbing Dawkins, claiming that he “stole the property because
rohandawkins.jpg
he needed new tires for his car.” Jones admitted that she and Davis went to GameStop intending to “catch a cracker,” which she said was slang for robbing a white person, cops reported. Instead, they robbed Dawkins, with whom Davis said she fought until Davis was able to drive away.

Davis and Jones were booked into the Palm Beach County jail on felony robbery and dealing in stolen property charges. They remain jailed in lieu of $5000 bond.

“I wanted to play the game with my sister and my cousins,” Dawkins (seen above) said yesterday at a police press conference. “I was buying it for my family and me.” Police announced last night that today they will present Dawkins with a donated copy of "Grand Theft Auto V." (3 pages)

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i go out of my way to act extra friendly and civil in public. we are in damage control mode

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one white person will do something heinous, and the rest of them dont care. why should we be different?
because we want to make things easier for our seeds. it is a battle of perception

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you're pretty much scraping the bottom of the desperation barrel when your plan is to come up off robbing some "crackers" at gamestop

...and then you settle for robbing some mentally handicapped dude :snoop:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't mind some cruel/unusual punishment for these :demonic: pieces of shyt. All shyt like this is terrible but it always rubs me a little worse when the victim is mentally handicapped...