Try and buy a $135,000 BMW with fake ID/checks and face 80 years brehs

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

SILVER SPRING, Md. (WJLA) — A Baltimore man could have driven away in a $135,000 BMW 750 if not for a savvy car dealership employee who detected a pile of fraudulent documents, court records detail.

Deonte dikkens, 33, of Baltimore, is charged with seven criminal counts in the felony case, including attempted theft valued at more than $100,000. It's an alleged crime that could send dikkens to prison for up to 88 years.

Around 3:50 p.m. on June 22, dikkens entered the BMW dealership at 3211 Automobile Boulevard in Silver Spring, Md. and stated his intent to purchase a 2022 BMW 750 for a price of $135,523.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
dikkens provided dealership staff with a treasure trove of fraudulent documents including a California driver's license, four M&T Bank checks, a credit report, and an insurance card, police allege.

dikkens completed most of the process to buy the car including forging a signature of [a California man]," police wrote in their statement of charges against dikkens. "dikkens attempted to make the final steps of purchasing the BMW through the financing section of the dealership which was when the dealership identified the documents he gave as fraudulent.
The dealership's sales director promptly called 911. As patrol units pulled up, dikkens was seen walking away from the building. He stopped to speak with officers and was quite candid.

[Officers] made contact with dikkens who admitted the California driver's license was fraudulent as well as the credit report, social security number and insurance information and that he was using it in attempt to buy the BMW," the charges said.
Shortly after dikkens' arrest, Montgomery County authorities made contact with the Atherton Police Department in California. The San Francisco Bay area police agency explained that dikkens had stolen the identity of a man in their town. It is unclear how dikkens obtained documents linked to that man.
Three weeks before Montgomery County Police arrested dikkens at the BMW dealership, Prince George's County arrested the 33 year old for a list of crimes including manufacturing counterfeit currency and theft between $25,000 and $100,000. A Prince George's County judge released dikkens on a $1,000 corporate bond, court records show.

According to court records, dikkens had been living along the 2400 block of Garrison Boulevard In Baltimore, near Leakin Park. He has one child and is unemployed, court documents further noted.

Montgomery County District Court Judge Holly Reed III denied bond for dikkens in the BMW case. In turn, he will remain incarcerated at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility in Clarksburg while awaiting trial.

Defense attorney Audrey Creighton is representing dikkens in the BMW case. Creighton did not return a phone call seeking comment. dikkens faces up to 88 years in prison and up to $106,500 in fines.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My cousin did this at a bootleg dealership in Hammond, LA

He found some website that sells fake documents
And had tons of documents saying he was getting a large sum from a court settlement or some shyt

This dude got a Yukon for himself, a 300 for my aunt and a Chevy truck for my uncle

They had them shyts a lil over a month and my aunt n uncle's vehicles got repo
My cousin kept his shyt and then some kinda way took it baxk and came baxk with an audi

He had various different cars over a 3 month period
Before he got arrested

I still dont know the full details

Last edited: