Truth made it to Austria today!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:gucci:

:mjlol:
This man Truth. If he don't get himself a spin-off Netflix show when they move to the platform I STG someone needs to be fired :mjlol: My mans needs to moonwalk out the ring and right into the hall of fame - same year. Man been in the game over 20 years, in better shape than half of NXT right now and the best comedy character in wrestling and it ain't even close.

We coulda been born any time, brehs... but we alive to see Ron Killings: NWA/TNA24-7/7-11/I-95/Television-European Champion :blessed:

Give him a midcard title run before he retires goddammit! :damn:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:gucci:

:mjlol:
This man Truth. If he don't get himself a spin-off Netflix show when they move to the platform I STG someone needs to be fired :mjlol: My mans needs to moonwalk out the ring and right into the hall of fame - same year. Man been in the game over 20 years, in better shape than half of NXT right now and the best comedy character in wrestling and it ain't even close.

We coulda been born any time, brehs... but we alive to see Ron Killings: NWA/TNA24-7/7-11/I-95/Television-European Champion :blessed:

Give him a midcard title run before he retires goddammit! :damn:

breh this shyt was way funnier than it had any business being

"someone's been chasing me for 24 hours :damn: ...luckly i only got 7 more to go though :myman:" :snoop:
his incredulous :dahell: look when he thinks he's in a match and isn't..."i'm NOT? :dahell: ....this...this one's on me :manny:...my bad :youngsabo:"

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
breh this shyt was way funnier than it had any business being

"someone's been chasing me for 24 hours :damn: ...luckly i only got 7 more to go though :myman:" :snoop:
his incredulous :dahell: look when he thinks he's in a match and isn't..."i'm NOT? :dahell: ....this...this one's on me :manny:...my bad :youngsabo:"
The twitch he does when he takes the glasses off :deadrose: