Trust Issues

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Does anyone else have a problem with trusting people? Especially now that I'm older I just don't know who to trust. Whole world wants my demise... turn the music up.

I'm not saying I'm always paranoid but it's hard for me to get close to people now. I always feel like they want something from me or want to use me and hurt me end the end. All kinds of shyt. Don't even get me started on these females. More money, more problems. Real fukking talk and for the longest time I thought that was just bullshyt. Def cutting a lot of people off this year.

These nikkas too creep. Swear to God I don't trust em.
These bytches so creep. Swear to God I don't trust em.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i have deep seeded emotional problems that lead me to cut off people that get too close for no reason.

this is what i believe has led me to be a virgin :leon:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i have deep seeded emotional problems that lead me to cut off people that get too close for no reason.

this is what i believe has led me to be a virgin :leon:

im kinda like that but more with nikkas i come in contact with

i dont trust none of these nikkas son

my best friend was stealin from me while he was at my crib

my mans.

me and my cousin got into a fight when we was like 14/15 and he told my family that i was smokin and selling weed

if ya own family doing you dirty how can you trust the next man?

only nikkas i move with is my blood brothers

yo moms

drunk
Daps
im kinda like that but more with nikkas i come in contact with

i dont trust none of these nikkas son

my best friend was stealin from me while he was at my crib

my mans.

me and my cousin got into a fight when we was like 14/15 and he told my family that i was smokin and selling weed

if ya own family doing you dirty how can you trust the next man?

only nikkas i move with is my blood brothers

i prolly only trust like 2 nikkas and one of them is my brother :beli:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
trust that youre as fakkit.
a0yqua.jpg

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You shouldn't let yourself develop long-term trust issues. If you have a lack of ability to trust people you'll have a harder time being able to cultivate good friendships or find love in the long run. You are going to get burned no matter who you run into in your lifetime, but you're also going to become stronger if you let yourself withstand what life is going to throw at you. Encapsulating yourself in a psychological cage isn't going to protect you, it's just going to be a dungeon that keeps you from experiencing the exhilarating highs and lows that life is going to offer you.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't let yourself develop long-term trust issues. If you have a lack of ability to trust people you'll have a harder time being able to cultivate good friendships or find love in the long run. You are going to get burned no matter who you run into in your lifetime, but you're also going to become stronger if you let yourself withstand what life is going to throw at you. Encapsulating yourself in a psychological cage isn't going to protect you, it's just going to be a dungeon that keeps you from experiencing the exhilarating highs and lows that life is going to offer you.

Better my own dungeon than one by the state

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Doesn't hurt me. I never invest enough emotion in anyone or anything to make me ever give a fukk.

:ld:

EDIT:

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt EXCEPT FOR MY GIRL :scheme: #TeamCreep :laugh: Doesn't hurt me. I never invest enough emotion in anyone or anything to make me ever give a fukk.

:ld:

FIXED

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i try to keep everything on a scale so i don't trust everyone with everything. i might trust one with secrets, one with money, and another with my heart. trust is something to be built and earned, and possible damaged; so it goes. i need people to trust me, so i've got to trust people.