Trump’s Vice President says Trump should never be president again.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
If nothing else its a bittersweet gratification to finally see this fake democratic blood soaked slavery built hell mouth of a country exposed in 8K for the whole world to see.

Its fictitious legacy of rights, freedoms and opportunity completely dismantled in my lifetime.

fukk this shythole, fukk trump, pence, biden, kamala and all the other soulless overseers now and through the ages of the crimes against God and humanity committed on this soil and may their eternity ring with their endless screaming pleas for mercy as they pay the toll for their earthly stint of
power as history remembers them for the demons they truly were every last one of them.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
If nothing else its a bittersweet gratification to finally see this fake democratic blood soaked slavery built hell mouth of a country exposed in 8K for the whole world to see.

Its fictitious legacy of rights, freedoms and opportunity completely dismantled in my lifetime.

fukk this shythole, fukk trump, pence, biden, kamala and all the other soulless overseers now and through the ages of the crimes against God and humanity committed on this soil and may their eternity ring with their endless screaming pleas for mercy as they pay the toll for their earthly stint of
power as history remembers them for the demons they truly were every last one of them.
:banderas:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Man fukk that dude. He had a chance to call out Trump when it mattered. He decided to try walking the Maga fence so he could run for PRESIDENT then realized nobody stops hugging Trump without getting burned.
Call him out?

If anyone's gonna be responsible for murdering Trump, it better be him. He ain't got it in him to do it, but he's forever a coward til he get him.