Trump's assassination attempt predicted?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
because people say random shyt all the time and when it happens now they're seen as all seeing all knowing prophets.

This is like saying that The Simpson's writers predicted the future no what they did was write TV shows that just so happened to have some cases where somehing similar happened in real life

Besides all MAGA people always say the same thing the Deep State wants Trump out of here but even though these so called Deep staters have all this power some how Trump manages to defeat them like Trump is some kind of God impervious to what happens to anyone else.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because people say random shyt all the time and when it happens now they're seen as all seeing all knowing prophets.

This is like saying that The Simpson's writers predicted the future no what they did was write TV shows that just so happened to have some cases where somehing similar happened in real life

Besides all MAGA people always say the same thing the Deep State wants Trump out of here but even though these so called Deep staters have all this power some how Trump manages to defeat them like Trump is some kind of God impervious to what happens to anyone else.

Why you answering for another man bro? There's no need for anger. If somebody said, XXX would get hit by a bus in the Summer and it ends up happening, of course it could be coincidence but it's at least discussion worthy. No need to be upset.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why you answering for another man bro? There's no need for anger. If somebody said, XXX would get hit by a bus in the Summer and it ends up happening, of course it could be coincidence but it's at least discussion worthy. No need to be upset.
Does everything need a discussion though? If I said that Putin is gonna hold a victory parade in Warsaw Poland three years from now would that mean I'm karnak the great or did I just make a wild prediction that ended up happening?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does everything need a discussion though? If I said that Putin is gonna hold a victory parade in Warsaw Poland three years from now would that mean I'm karnak the great or did I just make a wild prediction that ended up happening?

Who said that though? What it would mean is you were correct in your prediction.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
this always happens

insane people can yap all day every day

eventually one of them gets something right and suddenly people there's a prophet. what happened to thing about broken clocks?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Who said that though? What it would mean is you were correct in your prediction.
My gut It's like getting your palms read and something turning out to be true.

It kinda depends on if you believe in cold reading or not.

I went out on three dates with a FBA woman who is a psychic. everything was working out well until I suggested that we go to Medellin then all of the sudden she discovered that I was a "killer" and was going to harm her.

Maybe I was but she found this out AFTER the three dates and before we share a hotel room.

I didn't try to argue with her beliefs and I'm not going to argue with yours.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
this always happens

insane people can yap all day every day

eventually one of them gets something right and suddenly people there's a prophet. what happened to thing about broken clocks?
exactly you just made a "prediction" LOL

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I still watch them for fun but I remember could years back many conspiracy theorist were predicting a 2024 trump victory also vaguely remember an assassination attempt mentioned as well