Trump Supporter- “I was law enforcement… "

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
And you wonder why Police Unions endorse Trump?

Apparently (this) law enforcement person wants a President who allows her to pull someone over bc of their skin color.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/11
Trump Supporter- “I was law enforcement…they were teaching us every day because you’re white, you cannot pull people over based on their skin color, you cannot judge and you have to watch your mouth”
@MeidasTouch

2/11
Operation 'Just Let Them Talk' coming along just fine.

3/11
😂

4/11
Notice that she is no longer in law enforcement. And there’s probably quite a story behind the reason why.

5/11
Cannot believe they are being so racist to white people by not allowing them to be racist.

6/11
….ya….you CANT pull over people based on their skin color. What is wrong with these people?

7/11
Glad to her she “was” and not is in law enforcement. Idiots like her cost our nations taxpayers millions in settlements.

8/11
Oh wow. It must be so hard for her to be white and in law enforcement. Thoughts and prayers to this racist ass woman.

9/11

10/11
I'm sure there's some department who would welcome her. She should try Texas or Florida.

11/11
Well she was law enforcement ….. thank got the system work and she is no longer part of it

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
XePvmoT.jpeg

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
As a cop your NOT supposed to pull motorists over for just being black tho...:dead:

This is why cacs get away with alot of crimes and smuggling because THEY ARE NOT TARGETED.... :stopitslime: but that's been every president since the beginning not punishing cops tho...

Those are your brethren and sisteren :mjpls:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So repugnant you would almost think someone planted this woman to say this trash.

Black folks need to adopt racial agency with light speed haste

There is a pre text that black people are docile and acquiesce to this sort of tone or rhetoric

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
"I wanna do anything to anyone' to (black people)

why becaues i'm white and if you stop me your being racist

that's the logic these fools have no wonder WS and Zionist are frenemies.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Colibreh enters the chat: But brother Malcolm told us to watch the white liberals so I'm going to ignore this

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Colibreh enters the chat: But brother Malcolm told us to watch the white liberals so I'm going to ignore this
They are one in the same
You said absolutely nothing profound
The same white person that bakes you them cat hair cookies during the holidays
Don’t want your funky ass in their neighborhood, fukking their daughters
And any white person that’s really real about shyt will tell you they have conservative family members and will hit you with the:manny:
I get it
This is an echo chamber for super tight kufi wearing nikkas that put on for other weird nikkas for daps
But be at that white man job come Monday morning
Smiling like the Cheshire Cat for that 6 figure check:dead: