Trump says non-Harlem things at Rally

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
When his ass pass out at one of these rallies that shyts going to be so funny:mjlol:

Watch him try to spin it

'ive been working so hard--nobody works harder than me--joe biden can't campaign like me. The doctors--the doctors-- they tell me, 'mr president, you need to rest. You'll collapse if you keep working so hard. You're cured of the virus, but you've got to rest!-- and I tell them--you know I'm very healthy, always have been, always been athletic, I could've gone pro in baseball, golf, tennis or football-or even 2 at once. They called me the white bo jackson-but anyway, yes I collapsed because even though I make it look easy, its very hard. But it's worth it. I'm putting my life on the line for America. Joe would never do that"

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Watch him try to spin it

'ive been working so hard--nobody works harder than me--joe biden can't campaign like me. The doctors--the doctors-- they tell me, 'mr president, you need to rest. You'll collapse if you keep working so hard. You're cured of the virus, but you've got to rest!-- and I tell them--you know I'm very healthy, always have been, always been athletic, I could've gone pro in baseball, golf, tennis or football-or even 2 at once. They called me the white bo jackson-but anyway, yes I collapsed because even though I make it look easy, its very hard. But it's worth it. I'm putting my life on the line for America. Joe would never do that"
:russ: