Trump Raped a 13 Year Old Girl (Court Docs)

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Never forget that Trump has been legally accused of raping both a 12 year old and 13 year old girl with Jeffery Esptein in 1994.

Trump sent goons and death threats after the girl he raped to force her to dismiss her testimony. His high-powered lawyers got the case dismissed on technicality, to which the victim was allegedly forced into dropping any future testimony. The court did not allow her to remain anonymous because they were paid off by Trump. They forcibly prevented any further legal action until that statue of limitations on rape in the state of New York were passed.

People need to know that Trump is legally accused of being a pedophile and a rapist.

Case Number: 1:16-cv-04642 (Doe v. Trump / District Court, New York)
Docket for Doe v. Trump, 1:16-cv-04642 - CourtListener.com

Summary:

JANE DOE v JEFFERY E. EPSTEIN and DONALD J. TRUMP

Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the Defendants that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994. The parties were held by Defendant Epstein at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Epstein at 9 E. 71st St. in Manhattan. During this period, Plaintiff was a minor of age 13 and was legally incapable under New York law of consenting to sexual intercourse and the other sexual contacts detailed herein. NY Penal L § 130.05(3)(a).
(https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf)

Her recorded testimony, describing how Trump repeatedly raped, beat, and threatened to kill her at age 13.

Victim Testimony:
DECLARATION IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S REQUEST FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER I, Jane Doe, the Plaintiff in this matter proceeding under a pseudonym, state as follows: ~

1. I am a competent adult over 18 years of age able to testify as to personal knowledge. The facts in this declaration are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information, and belief, and I am competent to testify to them if called upon to do so.

2. I was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, including forcible rape, that took place at several parties of Defendant Epstein during the summer of 1994 in New York City at a residence used by Defendant Epstein. During this period, I was 13 years old.

4. The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old.

5. Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

6. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

7. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.
(Affidavit Declaration of Plaintiff Jane Doe – #1, Att. #1 in Doe v. Trump (S.D.N.Y., 1:16-cv-04642) – CourtListener.com)

Witness Testimony:
, Tiffany Doe, a pseudonym, state as follows:

4. I was hired by and paid directly by Mr. Epstein from the years of 1991-2000 to attract adolescent women to attend these parties, most of which were held at what is known as the Wexner Mansion located at 9 E. 71st St. in New York City.

5. In June, 1994 while performing my duties as a recruiter of adolescent women to attend Mr. Epstein's parties, I met a 13-year-old adolescent woman, the Plaintiff in this matter, at the Port Authority in New York City who said that she had come to New York City in the hope of starting a modeling career.

6. I persuaded the Plaintiff to attend a series of parties of Mr. Epstein that took place during the summer of 1994. I told her that, if she would join me at the parties, she would be introduced to people who could get her into the modeling profession and she would be paid for attending.

7. It was at these series of parties that I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

8. I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop. Case 1:16-cv-04642 Document 1-2 Filed 06/20/16

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

12. I personally witnessed Mr. Trump physically threaten the life and well-being of the Plaintiff if she ever revealed any details of the physical and sexual abuse suffered by her at the hands of Mr. Trump.

13. I personally witnessed Mr. Epstein physically threaten the life and well-being of the Plaintiff if she ever revealed the details of the physical and sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of Mr. Epstein or any of his guests.

14. I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn't ever say anything if she didn't want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed.

I swear to these facts under penalty of perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger.
(Affidavit Declaration of Tiffany Doe – #1, Att. #2 in Doe v. Trump (S.D.N.Y., 1:16-cv-04642) – CourtListener.com)

These are REAL testimony and allegations that have been silenced it is alleged that Trump is a pedophile and a rapist.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This is real. Why this only coming out now. Smh
Breh this has been out, they just don't want you to see it. The media stopped reporting on it as soon as Trump became president. People forget Esptein was still alive at the time. These monsters are billionaires. The law does not apply to them - meanwhile we have innocent black men on death row for crimes they did not comitt.

That is why we need to spread the word. This happened, he is rapist. And he most likely had the other 12 year old girl murdered - she's still missing to this day.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Breh this has been out, they just don't want you to see it. The media stopped reporting on it as soon as Trump became president. People forget Esptein was still alive at the time. These monsters are billionaires. The law does not apply to them - meanwhile we have innocent black men on death row for crimes they did not comitt.

That is why we need to spread the word. This happened, he is rapist. And he most likely had the other 12 year old girl murdered - she's still missing to this day.
Damn smh
So it’s not a white vs black thing
It’s rich vs poor

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
tenor.gif