Trump Plans to Focus On Anti White Racism In 2nd tenure

Roger king

Superstar
Daps

He wants to debase the civil right laws and gains fought for by heroes like MLK and john lewis and other civil right heroes to use it to combat anti white racism ie go after black people and non whites. At this point anyone supporting this man or his party is not sane and is an enemy to black society

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been on this if you follow Stephen Miller. Big reason I just stopped having any respect or conversation for low info/ low iq black folks who say "Trump 2024". There is absolutely no need to respect them with your breath.....

You could vote for a corpse over this buffoon or an actual buffoon from the zoo and still have less destabilizing effects. We're in a terrible state in the US right now......because it shouldn't even be close. A white supremacist backed, egomaniac, psychopath, who tells open white supremacists who were beating up cops and calling them n**ger lovers on Jan 6th, that they are "hostages" and "patriots", has a shot at winning due to people's pride and ignorance.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet again I remind everyone… this is a man walking the earth with t*ts swinging off his chest, posing as an alpha male

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Thread already been made.

I negged that op and I'm Negging you.

fukk yall posting bout this cac every 2 mins.
Why in the hell wouldn’t he post it? It’s informing those who don’t frequent news outlets like that. Everybody on this site ain’t an old ass who reads newspapers and stays up to date on current events like some of us do. it’s a lot of very young adults up here who don’t know shyt about anything really. So why not inform them? A lot of young folks are voting for trump black and white. I’m sure knowing this info will change some votes.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Why in the hell wouldn’t he post it? It’s informing those who don’t frequent news outlets like that. Everybody on this site ain’t an old ass who reads newspapers and stays up to date on current events like some of us do. it’s a lot of very young adults up here who don’t know shyt about anything really. So why not inform them? A lot of young folks are voting for trump black and white. I’m sure knowing this info will change some votes.
That poster the type of nikka to get mad at brehs who keep announcing when they plan to march during the civil rights movement.

c00n ass nikka doesn’t see the importance of staying informed.

fukk him

Daps
But Coli Conservatives say that less rights will make black people unite, right.....RIGHT?!? :lupe:
has biden done anything to shore up those rights during his time in office? what happened to the police commission? the ‘lift every voice’ act? the john lewis voting rights act?

:sas1:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

He wants to debase the civil right laws and gains fought for by heroes like MLK and john lewis and other civil right heroes to use it to combat anti white racism ie go after black people and non whites. At this point anyone supporting this man or his party is not sane and is an enemy to black society

Trump and his KoonServative housepets:
IMG-6295.jpg