Trump: I had bigger crowds than Martin Luther king!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
x.com
This bigot discirminated against blacks in housing in the 80s, he ran a racist smear against the first black president and put out a hit in the front page newspaper adovcating for the capitol punishment for innocent black children in ny, even after they were found innocent he never apologized, he is a vile man, now he compares himself to mlk, no sane black person can vote for this filth. Enough of this nonsense.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
What a buffoon. Total population of the U.S. in the 60s vs 2024.

End thread :unimpressed:
we dont even need to look at the populations at the times. the march on washington was like 250,000 people watching the speech, on jan. 6 the house estimated there were 53,000 people

and they werent there to watch him deliver one of the greatest speeches of all time like MLK, they were there to try to overthrow the government. why would he brag about that :dead:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This surprises anyone though

This is the same man that said

"I'm sure some wise guy in the media is going to accuse me of comparing myself to God so for the record I definitely do not think I'm God. I believe in God, if God ever wanted an apartment in Trump Tower I would immediately offer my best luxury suite as a very very special price"

Last edited:
Daps
if only they exchanged outcomes in the assassination attempt :wow:
:ohhh:

i don’t know if i’m giving him too much credit, but is he so sadistic that he would invoke martin’s name because of the subtle callback to what befell him.

having just survived an attempt on his life, was he throwing a subliminal?