Trump Has The Answers My nikkas.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Once these hat dacing mexicans start being deported in mass,black Americans can kick our feet up while watching this shyt unfold.This is a great example of using your enemy to counter another enemy of yours.Hispanics,in particular, Mexicans,are just as racist towards black people as whites are.In Mexico,they openly discriminated against black Africans with no repercussions.

American Black men will see an explosion when it comes to employment also.

Any black person against Trump,needs to be placed in front of a firing squad.Why can't you see that deporting these taco stuffers will DRAMATICALLY improve our as well as your individual living standards when it comes to employment,housing and education space?

Fukk you nikkas.

We have a chance to get these undocumented aliens out of here so why blow it?Indeed,Trump is the polar opposite of Africans Americans, nonetheless,he will indirectly help black people by getting rid of unfair competition,which is illegal immigration. When will black Americans learn how to use their enemies to do their dirt work?We must get illegal mexicans out of this country.Now we have a way to do it.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
XWrkd4J.gif

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Once these hat dacing mexicans start being deported in mass,black Americans can kick our feet up while watching this shyt unfold.This is a great example of using your enemy to counter another enemy of yours.Hispanics,in particular, Mexicans,are just as racist towards black people as whites are.In Mexico,they openly discriminated against black Africans with no repercussions.

Any black person against Trump,needs to be placed in front of a firing squad.Why can't you see that deporting these taco stuffers will DRAMATICALLY improve our as well as your individual living standards when it comes to employment,housing and education space?

Fukk you nikkas.

We have a chance to get these undocumented aliens out of here so why blow it?Indeed,Trump is the polar opposite of Africans Americans, nonetheless,he will indirectly help black people by getting rid of unfair competition,which is illegal immigration. When will black Americans learn how to use their enemies to do their dirt work?We must get illegal mexicans out of this country.Now we have a way to do it.

what i get from this is you got caught the beats from mexicans in high school , now years later your projecting on an internet forum , It's time to move on OP

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fukk you nikkas.

If you're competing with illegal immigrants for employment in 2016 you failed at life.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
what i get from this is you got caught the beats from mexicans in high school , now years later your projecting on an internet forum , It's time to move on OP
I went to a West Philadelphia school district for all my life where there were little to no Mexicans or Hispanics, so try again you hoe ass nikka.

If you're competing with illegal immigrants for employment in 2016 you failed at life.
Although I make a comfortable living,the majority of African-Americans who dont have a trade or degree are competing with undocumented aliens for employment to raise their families.

Stop with the Hollywood act as if you're some type of big man above the little people. Even the rich amongst us, concern themselves with the plight of the less fortunate.

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
OP is right... but too stupid to realize why.

Illegal immigrants are making it more difficult for blacks to find jobs, not because they are competing with blacks directly but instead by providing culture shift. For example, if there are a high number of Spanish speaking individuals in an area, then even a high prestige job that an illegal immigrant could not be up for (like that of a doctor or lawyer) now is more likely to go to a legal resident who is bilingual. This means illegal immigrants help legal Mexican-americans crowd out blacks from roles the illegal immigrants themselves are not even eligible for. This is extremely commonplace in retail and food service for example.

This is simply one easily digestible example, but merely them being here at all changes cultural census in ways benificial to latin-americans to the detriment of others.

So yes, less Mexican immigrants would indeed benefit African-americans.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
so a minority of a minority beat you down ? :ld:

just end it fam
You are a hoe.

Stop reaching.

I'm a 6'3 215 pound former football player. There is no way a 5'5 Mexican in Philly or cali will ever get with a real nikka like me.
OP is right... but too stupid to realize why.

Illegal immigrants are making it more difficult for blacks to find jobs, not because they are competing with blacks directly but instead by providing culture shift. For example, if there are a high number of Spanish speaking individuals in an area, then even a high prestige job that an illegal immigrant could not be up for (like that of a doctor or lawyer) now is more likely to go to a legal resident who is bilingual. This means illegal immigrants help legal Mexican-americans crowd out blacks from roles they are not even eligible for. This is extremely commonplace in retail and food service for example.

This is simply one easily digestible example, but merely them being here at all changes cultural census in ways benificial to latin-americans to the detriment of others.

So yes, less Mexican immigrants would indeed benefit African-americans.
Fukk you nikka.

I have more sense in my pinky than you do in your entire brain. We all know that legalizing undocumented aliens will provide them access to many high paying careers that otherwise they wouldn't qualify for like becoming a doctor, a surgeon or any type of other professional career that requires a strong comprehension of the English language.

Fukk you too nikka.

Last edited: