Trump found in contempt for violating gag order

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the end game here

I'd Trump goes to prison, does Biden win by default? What kind of precedent is there for this circus

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can run even if you're in prison technically.
:why: then we could almost certainly have a convict president? What clown shyt is this?

Do the crime.
Do the time.
:jbhmm:

Y’all could have voted for someone who didn’t have 90 felonies and knocking on deaths door. :Jimmyumad:
Both these cacs could plausibly die in office

And jack off to that then split stream piss on both their graves :unimpressed:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Exactly, breh. This is a circus and it's obvious that Biden is the mastermind behind this case and he's using it to interfere with the election.
FOH, you psychotic, Q-Non conspiracy theory, wacky ass CAC. Your Orange Messiah commited multiple felonies because he thought, like most white supremacists, that laws are only to keep the knee grows in line. “They don’t apply to white men like me”. This is the result of his delusions and his white privledge, not “Joe Biden and the Dems”. All you nut job CACs read from the same script and spout the same Faux News propaganda. You got proof, or just your wack job conspiracy theories? :comeon:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
FOH, you psychotic, Q-Non conspiracy theory, wacky ass CAC. Your Orange Messiah commited multiple felonies because he thought, like most white supremacists, that laws are only to keep the knee grows in line. “They don’t apply to white men like me”. This is the result of his delusions and his white privledge, not “Joe Biden and the Dems”. All you nut job CACs read from the same script and spout the same Faux News propaganda. You got proof, or just your wack job conspiracy theories? :comeon:
Trump = Stimmys

Biden = Higher taxes

It's that simple :stopitslime: