Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve been saying it. I wish democrats would go back to how they were in the early 2000s and be against illegals cause they are about to open up a huge window for black republicans to swoop in.

According to data provided for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 260,743 homicides in the United States took place from 2002 through 2016 (the most recent year available). It thus seems mathematically impossible that undocumented immigrants, who make up roughly 3 percent of the population, could have committed just under a quarter of all homicides in the United States during that time period. The erroneous figure appears to have originated in a May 2006 post by Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa complaining about the “Day Without an Immigrant” campaign calling attention to the contributions of immigrants to U.S. community. More alternative facts but :hubie:

FACT CHECK: Have Undocumented Immigrants Killed 63,000 American Citizens Since 9/11?

Daps
I’ve been saying it. I wish democrats would go back to how they were in the early 2000s and be against illegals cause they are about to open up a huge window for black republicans to swoop in.

and, this the same poster who said he NEVER endorsed Trump.. :mjlol:

here we go in 2019.. and, you trying to play Black folks into the same hands as that clown.. :camby:

Daps
According to data provided for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 260,743 homicides in the United States took place from 2002 through 2016 (the most recent year available). It thus seems mathematically impossible that undocumented immigrants, who make up roughly 3 percent of the population, could have committed just under a quarter of all homicides in the United States during that time period. The erroneous figure appears to have originated in a May 2006 post by Republican Rep. Steve King of Iowa complaining about the “Day Without an Immigrant” campaign calling attention to the contributions of immigrants to U.S. community. More alternative facts but :hubie:

FACT CHECK: Have Undocumented Immigrants Killed 63,000 American Citizens Since 9/11?
trust me.. he knows EXACTLY what hes doing posting disinformation.. :mjpls:

@Barnett114

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
and, this the same poster who said he NEVER endorsed Trump.. :mjlol:

here we go in 2019.. and, you trying to play Black folks into the same hands as that clown.. :camby:
you're too stupid to breathe

I DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP

Democrats need to fix the illegal immigration issue because there's a LOT of black voters (not me) who could vote republican because of it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

LABOR, not murders

WTF are you talking about murders for?

I only disdain illegal immigration for how it affects BLACK LABOR

I've NEVER talked about the murder rate

The murder rate is historically low with illegals because they dont want to commit crimes by and large. Trump is a doofus for focusing on safety

Daps