True Life Story: When the Bedwench dumps the Non-Black Cornball after 15 years of marriage.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If ya'll remember, me and him played bball one on one for 50$ a few years ago. I created a classic thread about it.

Any way My coworker is about 37, he's Mexican and White I think. He met his Black wife in the military when they were like 20 and overseas. She's from Carolina (no shortage of Bedwenches wanted kids with good hair there for what I've heard)
:yeshrug:

Anyway they moved to DC a few years ago. Of course in DC she began to get a lot of attention from all types of dude. She's a good looking chick that dresses very nice and she seems very cool. Not my type tho, that bedwench shyt rubs me the wrong way.

We all worked in this old huge government building, he works near me, she works somewhere but comes around ofter. On several occasions I saw her smiling and cheesing hard with other men. I didn't say anything bcuz it could've been her coworker and me and dude aint cool, just work together. On this other occasion me and a few coworkers (including cornball) was taking these dark pathways to the front of the bldg. that most people never use. So it's always quiet in there. How about we see his wife talking with this short thirsty greasy dude in the cut. Dude is like a friend of cornball and his wife, but something felt awkward. And dude is a baller tho. He make 6 figures in IT, plus he sells a lot of real estate in DC and Md.

As we approached we all got quiet and so did they. Cornball spoke to his wife and her and dude spoke back and we all kept it moving. My other coworkers and I looked at each other like

:patrice::francis::huhldup::usure:

Fast forward to this year and she just ups and leaves him. Not a divorce but just moves out and they have 3 kids. I'm friends with both of them on FB and she's living it up, going out all the time. Anyone that knows DC knows that there are a overflow of tricks and simps. So she's getting all the attention she wants and more.

Poor cornball is on FB moping around looking sad. He just hangs out with his kids mostly. Just think he's been out of the dating game for 15+ years. Probably never had any game to begin with, pulled her bcuz he is mixed and she was going thru her bedwench phase in the military. So now cornball is out here in DC with Grade A ballers and competition with no game.

:scust:

I feel sorry for dude. I don't know where to tell him to go to find another bedwench. :francis:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Her new life
1o9j4g.jpg

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah hes fukked, if he got money he could always be a sugar daddy and get young p*ssy and possibly make her jealous

anyway, getting married or getting into a serious relationship is stupid...like for what? women have too many options and want to explore all of them....imo relationships are over...times are just different ....don't nobody want to wake up to the same person for life....its sad for the kids tho, and she probably gonna make him pay child support

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
yeah hes fukked, if he got money he could always be a sugar daddy and get young p*ssy and possibly make her jealous

anyway, getting married or getting into a serious relationship is stupid...like for what? women have too many options and want to explore all of them....imo relationships are over...times are just different ....don't nobody want to wake up to the same person for life....its sad for the kids tho, and she probably gonna make him pay child support

lol youre so dramatic

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from reading the threads and posts on this forum and hearing stories, im starting to think muslim women are really the way to go for men who are seeking loyalty. a lot of these women are happy and proud to cover up their entire bodies even though they be having some killer features underneath that sh1t they be wearing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just doing what white women do.

Cash out after 10 years and get permanent alimony.

Women a lot of times marry military guys like they getting a good ass Job with low maintenance and high benefits.

Doesn't help that so many Bruhs in the military are grade a simps who wanna settle down asap for family and children before they get shipped off with no care who they're really dumping nut into. She not gonna take care of home unless she plans on kicking u put the nest

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
from reading the threads and posts on this forum and hearing stories, im starting to think muslim women are really the way to go for men who are seeking loyalty. a lot of these women are happy and proud to cover up their entire bodies even though they be having some killer features underneath that sh1t they be wearing.

Once she starts working with Christian women, they'll ruin her. She'll be dabbing and twerking at Happy Hour in now time. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well he's better off now. the kids are still young, she aint getting child support and the minute he leaves her in his heart and move on he'll be better off for it.. :mjcry:

And when he gets back out there....:takedat:

Bet you anything she gonna start catching feelings when white maria starts coming around and her daughters like her more than the moms... :mjpls::umad:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Well he's better off now. the kids are still young, she aint getting child support and the minute he leaves her in his heart and move on he'll be better off for it.. :mjcry:

And when he gets back out there....:takedat:

Bet you anything she gonna start catching feelings when white maria starts coming around and her daughters like her more than the moms... :mjpls::umad:

Idk. He married her so young he never learned how to be a wolf and hunt.