Trooper fired for offering Florida lawmaker break on speeding ticket

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cops will never let ppl slide now :childplease:

exactly what i told him. i was like 'i wanted to let you know how much of a scummy move it was to get that trooper fired. im sure your voters appreciate that troopers are now more that much wary of givin them a break. i sincerely hope you lose your next election'.

:hate:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
exactly what i told him. i was like 'i wanted to let you know how much of a scummy move it was to get that trooper fired. im sure your voters appreciate that troopers are now more that much wary of givin them a break. i sincerely hope you lose your next election'.

:hate:

:russ:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got pulled over two months ago driving drunk as fukk and the cop let me off :blessed:

Random bytch smashed into my car at a stop light a month later, kharmas a bytch :to:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I got pulled over two months ago driving drunk as fukk and the cop let me off :blessed:

Random bytch smashed into my car at a stop light a month later, kharmas a bytch :to:

:krs:thats whats up

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo... I would fukk this nikka up if I'd ever catch him slippin' just off that fakkit ass shyt he pulled... muthafukk his ass and his bytch ass momma too

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i've gotten off a ticket once cuz i was going like 72 in a 65 and it was drizzling. every other time i've been pulled over, i've gotten a ticket

now unless this swindle guy lets people off every now and then, its a little fukked up he got fired. but if he only lets public officials off, then fukk him and i dont give a fukk
these state and gov employees think they are immune and thats why they fukk us over so much

stop coddling them

:smile:

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
i've gotten off a ticket once cuz i was going like 72 in a 65 and it was drizzling. every other time i've been pulled over, i've gotten a ticket

now unless this swindle guy lets people off every now and then, its a little fukked up he got fired. but if he only lets public officials off, then fukk him and i dont give a fukk
these state and gov employees think they are immune and thats why they fukk us over so much

stop coddling them

:smile:

Swindle told McBurney "I'm cutting you a break" and cited him only for lacking proof of insurance — a $10 ticket rather than a $280 one that McBurney could have faced.

According to Florida state investigators, Swindle did the same for another driver he pulled over at the same time, telling his dispatcher “I’m going to write (McBurney) a warning and be nice; I’m going to stroke him ’cause I didn’t see his insurance card."

:usure:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Swindle told McBurney "I'm cutting you a break" and cited him only for lacking proof of insurance — a $10 ticket rather than a $280 one that McBurney could have faced.

According to Florida state investigators, Swindle did the same for another driver he pulled over at the same time, telling his dispatcher “I’m going to write (McBurney) a warning and be nice; I’m going to stroke him ’cause I didn’t see his insurance card."

:usure:

i know but that sentence doesnt even make sense. he pulled 2 people over at the same time? :what: and only told the dispatcher he was cutting the official a break? :what: