TRON 3 officially in development

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Ppl majorly sleep on OG Tron
It’s the far better story film but due to the major differences in picture quality no one wants to watch it when U can see the pretty 4K res Legacy which has no soul or emotion whatsoever. Daft Punk saved that movie from abomination.

I recommend everyone to at least attempt to watch the original. It’s on Disney plus
Has that 80s grit vibe with Nintendo level graphics yes lol. But movie is still dope to me

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Ppl majorly sleep on OG Tron
It’s the far better story film but due to the major differences in picture quality no one wants to watch it when U can see the pretty 4K res Legacy which has no soul or emotion whatsoever. Daft Punk saved that movie from abomination.

I recommend everyone to at least attempt to watch the original. It’s on Disney plus
Has that 80s grit vibe with Nintendo level graphics yes lol. But movie is still dope to me
I just watched both again last night. The first one had a much better story and I even feel like it did a better job of feeling like the physical embodiment of programming and code. Despite the slick look and dope costumes, Legacy missed the mark on personifying electronic circuitry and bits. It just looked futuristic, dope nonetheless, but missing the element that immersed you into that world. Interested to see what direction they go with this next one.

Truthfully the Tron cartoon they ran for the one season has the perfect balance of proper look and strong sorry. It was just missing the user element that tied it all together with the real world.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk a Tron 3.

The only thing in the Tron franchise that was worth anything was Tron Uprising.

shyt had characters getting impaled and beheaded on screen. :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

I am amped...I loved both movies... I'm glad it's finally getting a conclusion...

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
fukk are they thinking casting that cac cult leader

so many better and more interesting choices - Chalamet could be just one after he crushes it as young Paul Atreideesnuts in DUNE or how about somebody non pasty

legacy was decent and visually on point (a rare flick improved by 3d) but agreed with brehs above, soul of the 1982 is singular